11 - Hero

~CONTAINS SENSITIVE CONTENT~

-Anthony's POV-
I texted Elizabeth and heard her phone buzz in the next room...She was at Logan's 20 minutes ago. Which means she had been here and maybe she was still here. I walked into her room and saw a note on her dresser.
After reading the note, I fell to my knees. I heard footsteps downstairs and the front door shut. I followed the noises and noticed Elizabeth was leaving. I got in Jake's white pickup truck and followed her, staying a good distance behind so she didn't get suspicious. She ended up at a bridge, I don't remember the name of it. I noticed her sitting on the edge and I realized what she was going to do. Quietly, I crept out of the car and was going to talk to her when a man, I couldn't see who from the darkness, crept up behind her and touched her arm. He picked her up, bridal style, and carried her to a black van. He got in the front seat and I hopped into the truck and sped off after the van, wondering who that strange man was. The van stopped at a run-down townhouse. I drove around for a while and ended up parking around the corner so the man couldn't see the truck. Then, I crept up the staircase and snuck in the front door. I explored the townhouse and found a bedroom with the door open. A man, whom I instantaneously recognized as her ex fiancé  Jack, was on top of her, naked.
Anthony: I guess she always loved him. I was just a replacement.
I muttered as I walked away. I was about to turn the doorknob to the front door when I heard a cry. I recognized that cry, Elizabeth.
Elizabeth: Help! Help!

-Elizabeth's POV-
When I woke up, Jack was on top of me. Neither of us were wearing clothes and he was raping me. I tried to push him off, but my hands were tied together and my wrists were bloody. I had lost most of the feeling in my hands. Out of the corner of my eye I saw brown hair and tan skin. I knew who it was instantly, but I didn't move or say anything. He looked hurt, and unshed tears lay in his eyes. Fuck. I saw him turn away and I started to cry.
Elizabeth: Get off me.
Jack didn't say anything, instead he rested more of his body weight on me.
Elizabeth: Help! Help!
I shouted as loud as I could, hoping Anthony could hear me. I'm pretty sure he didn't know Jack tied me up and is raping me.
Within seconds, Anthony was in here shoving Jack off me. They got into a full blown fist fight, and Tony ended up knocking Jack out. He rushed over to me and untied my wrists, holding my arm out and looking at it. My cuts... Then, he took of his sweatshirt and gently put it on me.
Elizabeth: I'm sorry...
I choked out between sobs. Anthony opened his arms and I gladly leaned against him. After a few minutes, he picked me up and carried me to Jake's white pickup truck. I was sitting in the passenger's side, hugging my knees to my chest. Anthony rested one hand on my shoulder and drove us back to the Team 10 house. He carried me up to my room and laid me on my bed. Then, he laid next to me and wrapped his arms around me. We laid like that for an hour or so, until I was half asleep. Anthony got up but I grabbed his hand.
Elizabeth: Please...Stay.
I whispered to him. I dropped his hand and closed my eyes. In a few seconds, I felt the bed weigh down and opened my eyes to see Anthony's face and soft features in front of my eyes. I snuggled into the side of his body and rested my head on his chest. I could feel his body heat through his shirt and I fell asleep in the comfort of his arms.

A lady in blue scrubs shook me awake. I must've fallen asleep in the waiting room while waiting on the reports for Logan and Jake.
Doctor Angels: Hello, miss. I'm Dr. Angels, Logan Paul's doctor. Are you Miss Warren?
I nodded my head and shook the doctor's hand.
Doctor Angels: Logan should be fine, he does have a broken wrist and many bruises and cuts so he will be a bit sore. Other than that, he is fine.
I smiled with relief and the doctor walked away. I shut my eyes and was shaken awake by the force of someone on me. Jack. I forced against him but he wouldn't stop. My eyes shut again and I was in the hospital waiting room again. This time, there was a male doctor in navy blue scrubs.
Doctor: Excuse me, miss. Are you Miss Warren?
Elizabeth: Yes, I am.
Doctor: Hello, I'm the doctor for Jake Paul.
Elizabeth: How is he?
Doctor: I'm sorry...He isn't going to wake up.

I was sweating, shaking, and clutching onto Anthony's shirt with both hands when I woke up. It was early in the morning, as the sun was still down. Anthony's eyes fluttered open and he looked at me with sadness in his eyes.
Anthony: What's wrong beautiful?
I glance into his deep brown eyes and shake my head.
Elizabeth: Nightmare...
He moved closer to me and rested his hand in my jawline, while caressing my cheek with his thumb. I realized my cheek was wet with tears, but I didn't recall crying.
Anthony: Shh, baby, you're okay.
He whispered, while pulling me into a warm embrace.
Elizabeth: I love you.
Anthony: I love you too.
I drifted off to sleep with those words replaying in my mind. I love you too...
Does he really love me?

I woke up with Anthony's arms wrapped loosely around my waist and my head on his chest. He was sleeping soundly, while the actions of yesterday replayed in my head.
Elizabeth: My hero.
I whispered, as I brushed the hair out of his face. His brown eyes fluttered open and he smiled at me.
Anthony: What?
Elizabeth: That's twice you've saved my life.
I kissed his forehead.
Anthony: You made my life so much better.
He muttered and kissed my lips. He grabbed my wrist and tears filled my eyes as I realized what he was going to do. I took a deep breath and tried not to break down. He deserves the truth. The actual truth.

•1111 words! hope you enjoy this chapter! comment what you think Tony's gonna do!•