25 - Leaving

*Elizabeth's POV*

Before we knew it, 7:30 rolled around. Reluctantly, Anthony and I headed back to the house. I grabbed my stuff, some last minute essentials, my luggage, and headed downstairs. I hugged everyone goodbye, except for Anthony. I didn't think I could bear to say goodbye to him more than once.

The drive to the airport was silent. Anthony's hand rested on mine and I kept glancing over at him. Once we arrived, my chest started to feel heavy. As Anthony walked with me towards my gate, I felt the tears escape. I told myself I wasn't going to cry but here I am. I took of my bag and ran into Anthony's arms. We stayed like that for a minute, an hour, who knows? All that matters is that we were together.

Flight 163C to Paris, France is now boarding!

We broke apart, but I quickly pressed my lips against his.

"I'm going to miss you." I whispered in his ear.

"I'll miss you more." He replied, as I turned and walked toward the gate.

"Not possible!" I yelled, finally letting the tears come down.

I took my seat on the airplane and took a deep breath. Paris would be fun, I convinced myself. I am, after all, achieving my dream. The two months would fly by and before I knew it, I would be back in Anthony's arms. The thought of him made my heart sting. I wanted to be in his arms now.

"Excuse me, can I sit here?" A blonde girl asked.

"Sure," I said, moving my laptop.

"Thanks!" She replied, her long blonde curls bouncing. "I'm Lindsay, by the way."

"Elizabeth."

"So why are you going to France?" She asked.

Her eyes were a gorgeous blue. Lindsay's hair extended down to the bottom of her ribs. It was beautiful.

"I'm shooting a movie there." I said, brushing my own brown hair behind my ear.

Lindsay's face lit up.

"Really? Me too!" She exclaimed. "In Paris?"

I nodded and Lindsay and I talked for a few hours. We got to know each other really well. I could tell we were going to be great friends.

Maybe these 2 months wouldn't be so bad after all.

•sorry this chapter is so boring! i promise it'll get better! also, so sorry for not updating yesterday. i was really busy!!! hope you have a good day!•