32 - Gone

*Tessa's POV*

I wait outside of Chanthony's room, looking for Chance.

"She's not coming back." I hear Jake say.

I burst through the door, knowing that they are talking about Elizabeth. Anthony has been crying, I can tell.

"Why not?" I interrupt, not caring that I was eavesdropping.

Jake slowly turns to me. He pauses, then turns back to Anthony. After a minute, Jake leads me out of the room and into his bedroom. He turns to me and sighs.

"What?" I ask. "Why isn't Elizabeth coming back?"

He runs a hand through his blonde hair.

"Tessa..." He starts.

"Why. Isn't. She. Coming. Back?" I say, my voice getting louder.

"Anthony," he whispers. "Kissed Peyton..."

All of a sudden, the anger that was boiling up in me let loose.

*Anthony's POV*

Tessa storms into my room and walks up to me.

"What the fuck?" She yells. "It's your ducking fault that my best friend is staying away. You should fucking be ashamed of your self. I thought you were so much better than this! You're a fucking disgusting human being. I hope you know that! I hate you!" She spits.

Tessa brings her hand up and before I can react, her hand slaps across my cheek. She looks at me in pure horror and disgust, then turns and runs out of my room. Seconds later, I hear her bedroom door slam.

I grab my car keys, my phone, and my wallet. I sigh. Tessa was right. I'm an asshole for hurting Elizabeth like that. She deserves better than me. I tend rly touch my sore cheek. Elizabeth is such an amazing person and she can do so much better than a stupid idiot like myself. I run my fingers through my hair and look around the room. I rush downstairs and sigh, thinking of the amazing memories I have in this house. I walk out the front door, not planning on coming back.

•oooh sorry short one!! i'm so sorry for not updating in forever! i need to get better at that ahahaha•