41 - Bye

*Elizabeth's POV*

"No, no, no," I whisper, as I look over next to me.

"Can we please talk? I miss you."

"Anthony, you left the team because of me. Why?"

He sighs, and runs his hair through his brown hair. Anthony sits up and turns to me. The blanket falls, exposing his bare chest. It's hard to look away...

"Because I love you, and you were happier with them. I knew if I was there you wouldn't come back and I know you need them."

"Anthony..." I don't even know what to say. That's honestly one of the sweetest things that anyone has done for me. Giving away his friends, his family, so I would be happy? He must really care.

"Can you please give me a second chance? I really miss you, and I'm so lost without you. I want to be able to hold you in my arms and kiss you whenever."

Then I remember what Tessa told me.

"But you started dating her? While we were together!"

"Shit," Anthony mutters. "Look, I'm so sorry. I would go back and change it if I could. I honestly didn't mean to hurt you that bad. I..."

"I'd love to forgive you. But-"

"But what? Why can't you?"

"Because you hurt me, Anthony. You broke me. I don't even know if I can trust you anymore. You know about my trust issues, my past, my everything. Did you really think I'd be able to forgive you that easily?"

*Anthony's POV*

Elizabeth's words hit me hard. She has a good point. She deserved better than me and she always would. I climb out of the bed and pull on my pants.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, leaving and closing the hotel door behind me. I hurry down the hall with my head down so no one sees the incoming tears.

Elizabeth was better off without me.

Or maybe I was better off without her. But I don't want to be.

•crappy chapter yo. sorry this is super short but i haven't posted in a while and i wanted to post something! hope you enjoy it and thanks for 2.5k! i can't believe we've made it this far. you guys are the best!•