~Chapter 1~

BETTY looked towards me with a glistening look in her eyes also with an ear splitting grin upon her face, something she always did when she was either excited or beaming to tell me something

"I think I'm finally going to tell Archie how i feel!" Said Betty as she slumped down on her bed and looked over towards me.

"It's about time!" I lied, I had always, just like Betty, had a crush on Archie, I mean who wouldn't, his beautiful hazel eyes that always seemed to be gleaming with joy, hair that was just the perfect shade of red. Everything about Archie Andrews was well...perfect.

She sat up suddenly and looked at her phone. "Kevin said he's on his way over."  She spoke standing up.

"To help you pick out clothes?" I asked while munching on a bag of popcorn that i had found in the kitchen downstairs. Betty nodded and reached into the bag and pulled out some popcorn and placed one into her mouth.

"Why?" I asked looking back between her hand and the bag, she rolled her eyes and made her way over towards her vanity and started to mess around with her hair, placing it into her signature high ponytail. "I forgot how much you love food."

"Well food and I just have a connection I guess." I sighed, a knock sounded at the door as I continued to munch happily on the popcorn and sent a smile at Betty who stood up, sending me a playful smirk.

She came back upstairs a minute later with a very excited Kevin. "My baby's all grown up!" He laughed as he came over and sat next to me, Kevin and I have always been kinda close, so close that i would even allow him to have some of my food–yeah that close.

"I know right." I smiled, while my brain was jumping around squealing while being excited for my sister, my heart was breaking at the thought of Archie being with Betty, I seriously curse the person who made having crushes a thing.

Kevin and Betty walked over to the window, Betty pulled the pink sweater over her head as I put my empty packet into the bin. "Woah! Archie got hot,
He has abs now."  I heard Kevin exclaim from behind me. I turned my head and held in my gasp, damn.

"I don't think I can do this." Betty panicked as she turned towards me. "Yes you can." I stated, walking over to the vanity and picked up some perfume and spayed some in front of Betty and told her to walk through it.

"Now you smell as fresh as a daisy."  Kevin gushed as I heard a knock on the front door. "Juliet! Can you go and invite him in!" Betty said as she ran to her vanity to finish of making herself look presentable.

My heart skipped a beat as I opened the front door, there he stood wearing his signature blue jersey with a lopsided smile on his face. "Hey Julie." He said pulling me into a hug.

I made a small noise of surprise before hugging him back. I closed my eyes and sighed knowing I would have to let go soon, I pulled away and smiled at him. "Betty will be down soon, she's just...um..looking for her jacket."

"Will you be joining us?" He asked, I swear I could have seen a look of hope glistening in his eyes before it disappeared.

"No, I have to do some studying for school." I lied and wet my lips while moving my eyes to look at the stairs where Betty was gracefully running down them. "I'm here." She announced.

"I'll see you soon!" I smiled while giving her a hug. She smiled at me before walking out the door, Archie following behind her after he gave me a short hug.

Kevin came so stand beside me as he sighed. "I can tell you like him."

"Yeah–but it's too late."

Authors Note,

I told you this wasn't going to be following the full plot line by line!
It may follow the plot though, I dunno yet!

Hopefully you liked this chapter!

So i was think about either making Juliet get with Archie or Jughead? What do you think?

~Robyn