Chapter 33

I STORMED OUT of the mental place, ignoring the calls from my mother, Jughead and Betty

Alice had found out we had came to See Polly, halfway through her shouting at us, Jennifer texted me, she knew where my father was. it was time for answers.

The bus pulled up as I stepped onto it, handing him the money. "One ticket to Greendale please." The man nodded and handed me the ticket, I walked over to a empty seat at the back.

Looking out the window seeing my family standing there looking at me in confusion. Jughead pulled out his phone as I heard mine beep.

'Don't Do anything stupid, I love you'

I smiled and nodded at him through the window as the bus pulled away.
.
.
.
The bus pulled up to a dark looking place, walking out I heard a 'good luck' from the man.

"Weird" I thought as I placed my hands into my pockets, visually remembering where Jennifer had told me his house was.

People walked passed me, I looked to be the only redhead as I stuck out in the crowd. I guess it's true when they say, Riverdale is full of redheads.

"Hey girl!" Someone shouted as they cat called towards me, i rolled my eyes and continued to walk. "Hey! I was talking to you." The same person said as they pulled me into a alleyway.

"Get away from me!" I shouted as I tried to push him away, he caresses my face smiling as he leaned in. "I said move!" I shouted pushing him back.

"Feisty, Just how I like them!" The man grinned as he walked closer to me again. Grabbing my arms and holding them so I couldn't attack him as his legs trapped mine. I started to shout as he kissed my neck.

It happened so fast, his body fell to the floor as a man stood there looking at me in concern.

"Hi, dad." I spoke.
.
.
.
"Why are you here?" My dad, Jeremy asked, he handed me a cup of tea as he sat in front of me.

His house was beautiful to say the least, I had found out he was re-married, had a wife called, Sasha and a step-son called, Jerome.

Sasha had beautiful blonde hair with piercing blue eyes, Jerome had dark ginger hair, his eyes were a shade of green mixed with brown. Well that's what they looked like on the photograph I was staring at.

"I wanted to come a see you." I looked into his blue eyes. "I have a question."

He nodded his head and placed his cup down. "I know, I have the answers."

"What did you inject me with?" I asked, placing my cup down onto the wooden side table.

"Snake venom." Was all he said, my eyes widened, Why wasn't I dead? Why Snake venom?