Chapter 21

I placed the nude lipstick onto my dresser before grabbing my keys, I passed Betty's room and peered in, She was laying on her stomach, writing into her diary I had given her for a birthday present, last year

"Are you okay?" I asked, knocking on the door, she looked up and nodded. "Of course I am."

I smiled and held up my keys. "I'm going to pick up some things from the store, what anything?"

"No, I'm good." She replied.

Nodding my head I made my way towards my car, opening the door and got in while putting on the radio, tapping my fingers against the steering wheel, I backed out of the drive and started my way towards the store.
.
.
I gripped onto the shopping cart tightly, my phone grasped in my left hand with the Notes app showing my list of things I needed.

"Oranges, check, apples, check, where are the tea bags again?" I mumbled to myself, I had already gotten all I needed: chocolate, bread, pop, juice, etc.

"The next isle." A familiar voice spoke, looking up I saw Reggie placing some fruit into his basket. "Thanks." I replied.

"No problem, Juliet." Reggie replied. "I'm sorry for what Chuck did to you."

I gulped in shock, not believing what he said, I just nodded and stayed silent before he continued to speak.

"I'm sorry, you didn't deserve to be treated like that, Chuck was an idiot."

"Thank you, again I guess." I replied "It's all in the past now."

"Still doesn't change what happened." Reggie spoke as we both started walking towards where Reggie had told me to go, I picked up some tea bags and placed them into the cart.

My phone beeped, I looked at it and saw Jughead had texted me saying, him, Betty, Veronica and Kevin were meeting at pops.

"The Boyfriend need you?" Reggie asked smirking. I nodded my head. "Yep."

"Hey, since you are going can you give me a lift to pops? I'm meeting some friends there and I walked here."

"Sure, let me just drop these off at home, and I'll stop at yours so you can do the same."I said, as we both checked out, I dropped my things off and stopped by Reggie's so he could do the same.
.
.
The bell jingles as Reggie and I walked into pops, I looked around and saw my friends sitting in a booth, Jughead and Betty had their backs towards me as Veronica an Kevin looked up to see me. "Thanks for dropping me off!" Reggie smiled.