Chapter 24

KEVIN, Veronica, Cheryl and I were sitting in the back of a truck, a blanket placed behind us, as many more were over our laps, my jacket wrapped tightly around me as one of jughead's flannel t-shirts that I had stole a few weeks ago hid underneat...

KEVIN, Veronica, Cheryl and I were sitting in the back of a truck, a blanket placed behind us, as many more were over our laps, my jacket wrapped tightly around me as one of jughead's flannel t-shirts that I had stole a few weeks ago hid underneath it. I was leaning against Kevin's chest with the popcorn in my hands.

"That hair." Kevin exclaimed.

"That jacket." Veronica sighed.

"That food." I sighed.

"Jason always adored the drive-in." Cheryl said, I rolled my eyes and placed a hand full of popcorn in my mouth, Jason always adored something, didn't he.

The Serpents we're making loud noises behind us, cheering and laughing, effectively annoying all of us.

"Southside trash, no offense, Juliet." Kevin said, I held my hand up and waved him off. "Nah it's fine."

"They've been doing that since the opening credits." Veronica muttered to us.

I held my hand out for Cheryl to hand me a twizzler, she smiled and handed me one, I gave her a smile back.

Kevin sighed as he faced forward again from where he was looking towards the serpents. I lifted myself up, watching as Veronica stood up. "Hey! You know what happens to a snake when a Louis Vuitton heel steps on it?" She yelled towards them "Shut the hell up, or you will find out!"

People cheered at her and beeped their car horns, she did a little curtsy and sat back down. "Thank you." She whispered.

"I can't believe you just threatened a gang-banger." Kevin said while I leaned against his chest again.

"I've dealt with worse in the East Village." Veronica spoke. "I just hate when people disrespect my cinematic experience."

"How about a refill?" Veronica questioned as she grabbed the popcorn out of my hands and handed it to Cheryl.

"Yeah kev, how about a refill? cherry cola as always." Cheryl said. I lifted myself up again before Kevin hopped out of the truck and made his way towards the food. I leaned up against the side of the truck, giving the serpents the perfect view of me. Veronica and Cheryl moved up as I watched Veronica's eyes focus on something, it must be something bad.
.
.
.
I was driving on my bike, I drove around the quite town of Riverdale, no birds chirped, nothing except my bikes engine could be heard.

Driving around I saw Fred Andrews and Archie standing, hugging outside of the house, my engine must have made them look up as I parked in front of the house. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"They know about Grundy and I." Was all that Archie said as I pulled him into a hug.

"Why are you wearing a south-" Fred tried to question before I shook my head. "It doesn't matter."
.
.
I sat on Archie's bed and watched as he sat facing the window, his phone buzzed as he reached for it, typing away  before smiling at something, or as I knew...it was Betty.
.
.
.
Getting back onto my bike I sighed, turning the ending on, i know I should probably go home and answer the questions from Betty and my mom, since they now know my secret, Cheryl can't keep secrets that well, neither can Fred Andrews.

Authors Note,

How was this chapter?

~Robyn