Chapter 7

I LAUGHED as betty sang and danced around her room while wearing her cheerleading outfit, she danced over to me and pulled me up

I LAUGHED as betty sang and danced around her room while wearing her cheerleading outfit, she danced over to me and pulled me up. "Let's dance!" She smiled.

I nodded and spun her around as the music played, both of us looked in the mirror as we pulled funny poses at each other.

"What is that?" I heard the voice of our mother, Alice, say. Betty turned down the music making me roll my eyes. "Betty made the cheerleading squad!" I spoke up before sitting down on the edge of Betty's bed.

"Cheryl Blossom's cheerleading squad? After what Jason did to Polly? No, I'm sorry, I won't allow it." Our mom spoke sternly as she looked towards Betty.

"Mom! Why can I be on the cheerleading squad and not Betty?" I asked watching as Alice sighed before me. "Betty, take it off right now!"

"Answer my question, mom." Alice just held up her hand. "Not now, Juliet!"

"I won't take it off." Betty suddenly spoke up making me look towards her.

"What did you say to me?" Alice asked with pure anger in her eyes. "You know what she said." I mumbled, crossing my arms.

"I do everything for everyone, everything to be perfect." Betty spoke staring into Alice's eyes.

"The perfect daughter, the perfect sister, the perfect student." Betty sighed. "Even Juliet try's to be the perfect daughter, and she's not even yours."

I looked up at Betty in shock but also in awe, Betty seemed to calm down as she picked up her bag "Can't I do this one thing for me." She spoke up once again.

"Wait, where are you going?" Alice asked as she turned her back towards me, Betty looked towards me for a second before looking towards Alice. "To buy a dress." She stated "because guess what I'm also going to the dance with Veronica, Archie and Juliet."

"Wait..Hermione lodges daughter?" Alice questioned In shock.

"She's actually really nice, mom." I spoke while I grabbed my bag from  the other side of the bed and walked over to Betty "she's trying to be a good person." Betty finished for me.

"You both think so? you think she's going to be your friend?." Alice questioned. "Let me tell you something..girls like Cheryl and Veronica lodge they don't like girls like us."

"We don't want to hear it mom!" Betty raised her voice.

"It's happening." I stated "We're going." I felt Betty take ahold of my arm and pull me out of the room and towards the front door.
.
.
.
.
I pulled my white dress off the hanger and pulled it over my body, it was a beautiful white knee length dress, the arms turned the whole back of the dress into a cape looking style, purple and green embroidered all across the sleeves and chest area, I grabbed my white pumps and slipped them onto my feet, I walked over to my vanity and placed my hair into a high fancy bun and left a few strands down.