Chapter 26

WALKING into the canteen, I went up to the vending machine, placing inthe money and clicked on the 'Cherry Cola' button

the money and clicked on the 'Cherry Cola' button.

Picking it up I unscrewed the lid and took a sip.

Today had been strange, Cheryl had asked me to come to a sleepover she was having the night before the memorial, I had no doubt in my mind she would ask Veronica, who told me she was going to have a chat with Cheryl.

Joaquin had texted me something equally just as interesting this morning, apparently him and my best friend, Kevin, made out the night of the Drive-In's last showing. This also meant that I now high-key ship them, maybe their name should be 'Jevin' 'Keviquin' well one of them anyway.
.
.
.
"I can't believe Betty is on her 'date' with Trev." I spoke, sketching in my book, Jughead and I were both sitting on my couch, a random show was playing even though we weren't even watching it.

Jughead hummed and continued to type away at his computer, I remembered that I never did give juggy that drawing of the Drive-in. Smiling I placed down the sketchbook and ran upstairs, grabbing the picture and ran back down.

"That's my exercise done for a year." I panted while I sat down, Jughead looked amused as he stopped typing. "And why did you just run up and down the stairs like a mad person?" He questioned.

"Well." I smiled as I gave him the drawing, he smiled widely. "I drew this a few hours before the last showing at the drive-in and forgot to give it to you."

"I love it." He spoke, pulling me into his embrace, I hugged him back, smiling.

"I love you so much, Juliet." He caught me off guard as we pulled away from the hug, I loved hearing them words come from his lips, it was like a drug, something I was addicted to hearing him say, something I craved.

"I love you too, Jughead the third." I Bit my lip as he smirked, pulling me to him once again, placing his lips firmly on mine. I sighed in content, the kiss was sweet and gentle, it was like he was showing me how he felt in one simple gesture.

"We should get back to work." I breathed out as we pulled away, he nodded his head and kissed my cheek before picking his laptop up, giving me one last smile before typing away again at his keyboard.

Picking up my sketchpad I continued to draw...Jughead.
.
.
.
.
"Hey, dad...Betty." I smiled as I saw the two of them working on the car, Betty looked at me and smiled, she didn't seemed bothered by my presence as she continued to speak. "Dad, every time I ask mom about Polly , she shuts me out." Betty spoke as our dad, Hal, looked at her in a certain manner.

"Can we talk about it please?" She asked, it was silent for a few seconds before I spoke up. "What happened? What did Jason do that was so bad?" I questioned.

"Jason and Polly had a fight." Hal explained, leaning against the car, wiping his hands on a blue towel, Betty and I leaned next to him, Betty was on his right while I was on his left. "I don't know what it was about, but afterwards, Polly was pretty devastated. And I came home from work one night and I Heard the water running in the bathroom upstairs."He paused letting us both sink in the information.

"I went upstairs, I knocked on the door, I asked.. if Polly was all right. And she didn't say anything. So I kicked the door down." He didn't look at us, a tears were threatening to escape my eyes as he continued. "Polly was trying to hurt herself, Betty, Julie....that's why we sent her away, to stop her from trying to take her own life again."
.
.
.
.
The next day I was walking down the corridor, the events of yesterday still fresh in my mind, I left after our dad told us what happened, I didn't stay to ask questions...but now I had them, what was the fight between Jason and Polly about? Why would she try and take her own life?

I would never get my answers, Jason is dead and Polly is god knows where, did Polly even know about Jason being dead? All these questions were driving me crazy, I knew it, they kept me up at night, distracted me from School work.

I walked over to the student Lounge and went to open the door, I stoped myself as I peered into the window to see Betty and Jughead talking, I didn't want to disturb them since the conversation looked important.

I went to move away before Jughead turned to look at the door, his eyes met mine before I quickly walked away, Betty was probably telling him about Polly, she knew I was going to tell him, he is my boyfriend after all, not hers.
.
.
.
.
"Great practice girls!" I praised, they all smiled at me as Veronica linked her arm with mine. "I think you would make a better captain then Cheryl." She spoke, smiling.

"Of course I would, but it'll never happen....speaking of Cheryl...did she invite you to the sleepover?" I asked, as we turned a corner.

"Yes, as much as i would've loved to decline...she used the guilt trip on me." Veronica muttered.

We both stopped as we saw Archie sitting on a bench next to the office, trying to place a bandage on his arm, I pulled Veronica towards him, smiling as I left her with Archie as I continued to walk down the corridor after muttering a quick 'hi' to Archie.
.
.
.
Grabbing my Southside serpents jacket, sighing as I grabbed my Keys, I had to leave and speak to Joaquin about the amusing story he had told me, but of course that meant actually leaving to go and see him.

Putting on the jacket I swung my leg over the side of the motorbike, starting the engine before I pulled out my phone and saw that Joaquin had texted me their new location, of course it would be the drive-in.

He had told me that FP Jones would be there. FP was what you would call him their manger, boss, leader. He knew of me and why I was sent away, he knew my story and mostly everything about me, but I didn't know anything about him....quite freaky actually.

"Hey!" Joaquin greeted as I pulled up next to where he was standing, I put the breaks onto the bike and turned to sit sideways on it, facing Joaquin. "Tell me the details!" I said, looking at him with a playful/serious manner.

"Well, not much to tell, except he is an amazing kisser." He winked, I laughed and stood up from the bike and nudged him playfully. "Ew, I only wanted to know if you two are an item yet?"

"Well, not exactly" He bit his lip.

"You have no idea." I cut him off.

"Juliet!" I tensed as I heard FP's voice. "It's him isn't it?" I asked Joaquin quietly. He nodded before I turned around.

"Come with me, we need to talk." Was all he said before walking away, me following behind like a lost puppy.

Authors Note,

Thanks for reading this chapter, I'm trying to actually give Juliet parts so it would be like she's an actual character in the show, I enjoy writing her as a Southside Serpent, gives her that hint of being a badass.

Should I do a book 2, when I get onto season 2? Because if not this book will have so many chapters!! Tell me what you think.

~Robyn