Chapter 25

I WAS running as I heard the footsteps approaching me

I WAS running as I heard the footsteps approaching me. "Juliet!" The voice called, sending a shiver down my spine, I ran into a room slamming the door behind me, turning the lock.

I turned around and gasped, pictures of Jason surrounded me, a single coffin placed in the center of the room. "Open it." The voice whispered again.

I slowly walked towards is, lifting the lid to find nothing but bloody scratch marks upon the inside of the lid.

"Juliet!" The voice whispered into my ear. Turning around a zombie like Jason Blossom was standing before me, reaching out and wrapped his hands around my neck.

I woke up gasping, the horrific dream still embedded into my mind, looking around I noticed I was laying on someone's bed, the sound of someone hitting something made me furrow my brows.

I sat up and saw Archie hitting the punching bag, i groaned and fell back down against the pillow, I remember getting back from the drive and being to scared to go back home and luckily Archie was still awake, we talked for hours and ended up falling asleep.

"Hey, Rocky, Juliet." Fred greeted as he walked into the room.

"Hey." Archie responded. I sat up and pulled my leather jacket from my body  and chucked it onto the floor before falling back down once again, Fred laughed while he watched me.

"You know, I never thought I'd say that I miss you playing guitar but-" Fred said before Archie cut him off.

"Sorry dad, just trying to get back into fighting shape for the field." Archie said punching the bag again.

I stood up while groaning. "Imma make some coffee! Is that okay?" I spoke up,   grabbing my jacket from the floor.

"Yeah, it's fine, Juliet." Fred said as I ran out the door and towards the kitchen, I didn't really want coffee I just needed to let them talk alone.
.
.
.
.
.
"Any leads on who did that? Or what they were looking for?" I heard Jughead question while I walked into the Blue and Gold news paper room, I wasn't wearing my Southside Serpent jacket since I didn't need to be questioned about it, instead it was shoved into the backseat of my car.

"Nope." Kevin exclaimed. "No fingerprints."

"Juliet!" Betty exclaimed as she walked over and hugged me. "You didn't come home last night, I had questions to ask you!"

"That why I didn't Betty." I sighed. "What are we talking about?" I questioned, walking over to Jughead and gave him a hug and a quick kiss.

"This." Kevin said pointing at the board full of pictures of people on it. "It's how my dad's murder board looked like before it was trashed."