Chapter 18

I WAS SITTING next to Cheryl as she held my hand tightly

I WAS SITTING next to Cheryl as she held my hand tightly. "You were with Chuck?" She asked, squeezing my hand slightly.

"Yeah, it's something I will always regret, he ruined me, in so many ways."  I muttered looking down at my lap. "He was my first everything." My voice came out like a whisper, like It didn't want to be said.

"Oh Julikins." She breathed out, bringing me into a comforting hug, this was the real side of The red haired devil, that I loved, I knew she wouldn't tell anyone, but she would still hang out with Chuck and be his friend, that's just how Cheryl was.
.
.
.
.
Veronica called up asking me to pick her up, we drove to the School and walked over to a classroom, our heels clicking loudly onto the marble floor.

We both walked into the room to see It was full of  girls, Betty was sitting on the desk. "What's going on in here?" I asked, pulling my t-shirt sleeves from underneath my leather jacket sleeves before crossing my arms.

"This story is bigger then we thought." Betty exclaimed. "I started asking around, to see if what happened to Veronica, happened to anyone else, if anyone would go on record." 

"I will." Ethel spoke up. "100%."

"Okay." Betty said to Ethel. "It's five guys on the football team, Chuck and his posey, Ethel was just about to tell us."

Ethel sighed and looked towards me, i smiled at her, hopefully sending her some reassurance. "One day last year, Chuck and I talked in the library for 10 minuets, I helped him with Pre-Cal problems, and nothing happened." She spoke.

Ethel looked sad but continued anyway, making me bite my lip out of anger while closing my hands into fists. "But the next day, he-He started telling people that I let him do stuff to me, like, sex stuff, and then he Or one of his goons wrote 'Sloppy seconds' on my locker."

"Yes, yes, we've all heard your origin story." Cheryl spoke from the doorway.

"I'm so, so sorry Ethel." Betty spoke softly, looking at the young girl.

I sighed while opening my Fisted hands, Looking down to see finger nail prints before placing my palms firmly against my legs.

"I want to share my story." I spoke out.

"Are you sure?" Betty asked, I nodded my head timidly before leaning against the table.

"It was a Wednesday morning, the birds were chirping and I was a very vulnerable girl, Chuck, my boyfriend at the time had asked me to help him with homework over at his place." I chuckled darkly " I of course agreed and went over, knowing that my mother and Father would hate that."

I paused, letting them take in the information. "I was showing him how to do a simple equation when he started to touch me, I told him to stop but he didn't, he laughed at me, the pain he was causing me was funny to him." I sighed while crossing my arms "the next day I was so ashamed, he told everyone that I threw myself at him, he was saying that he was the victim, but I was the victim not him."

"That's horrible, the things he did to you..both of you." Betty spoke looking between Ethel and I before Cheryl cut her off.

"Not as horrible as being a suspect In your own brother's torture-murder case, but we all have our crosses" Cheryl said playing her hand on her hip.

I wiped the tears that had rolled down my cheeks without me even knowing and sighed. "In the mean time, River Vixen practice starts in five minutes, sluts, so.." the redhead continued, making me groan slightly.

"There ruining our lives and to them it's just a game." Ethel argued cutting Cheryl off. "They keep score and-"

"Wait, what do you mean? Keep score?" Veronica asked, looking at the girl in confusion.

"Each conquest earns them points, they keep track in some secret playbook." Ethel said, looking up at us.

"Seriously?" I asked in shock. Veronica let out a breathy laugh as we gave each other a certain 'what the hell' look.

"We have to talk to Weatherbee." Betty spoke. "Yet again Betty, it wouldn't work." I spoke.

"I already tried, Weatherbee said he didn't find anything." Ethel said, taking that plan out of the question.

"Okay, we need undeniable proof." Betty exclaimed as she looked up from her clipboard.

"Proof of what Nancy Drew? That boys will be boys? And that playbook reeks of suburban legend." Cheryl sneered slightly as she smirked.

"How would you know, Cheryl?" Veronica asked, turning to look at the redhead.

"Yeah? How would you know?" I asked, turning my head slightly to look at her.

"Because, Frida Shallow, Orphan Annie, Before he died, my brother was co-captain to the football team with Chuck, and Jason never mentioned it." Cheryl said before she chuckled. "And he never would have allowed it."

"Are you sure? Boys do like to keep their secrets." I spoke, walking over to stand next to Veronica, Cheryl glanced at me and bit her lip. "I'm sure." Her voice held a serious tone within it making me give her a short nod.

"Okay, well I never met your brother, but I'm not laying about what happened to me." Veronica spoke up. "And Ethel's not lying, neither is Juliet, and proof or no proof, book or no book, I am going scorched earth on these privileges despicable miscreants." She spoke walking closer to Cheryl. "You wanna get caught in that blackdraft, Cheryl? Call me, or any of these beautiful, young, strong, intelligent woman 'slut' one.. more.. time."

"And you will have to mess with us." I spoke standing in front of Cheryl with a dark look covering my once innocent one.

Authors Note,

I know Jughead isn't in this chapter!! Hopefully he will be in the next one! I have seen phone cases for Riverdale and I want them all!!!!

Thanks for reading, I hope you are enjoying this Fanfic, I'm trying to get it all done before season 2 starts...but I doubt it.

~Robyn