Chapter 29

FP LEAD me into the office of What used to be the drive-in's office, he sat down in the chair and sighed

FP LEAD me into the office of What used to be the drive-in's office, he sat down in the chair and sighed. "Sit." He gestured to the chair in front of him, sitting down I tucked a strand of hair that had fallen out of my ponytail behind my ear.

"You wanted to talk?" I asked, he nodded slowly, leaning forward in his chair, a smirk playing on his lips. "You're the girl who's dating my son." He didn't ask it like a question, more like he already knew the answer.

"Wait." I furrowed my brow. "You're Jughead's Father?" I asked, Jughead had never told me who his father was, only that he was a drunk mess, why wouldn't Jughead tell me that his dad was the leader of the serpents? It would have been nice to mention. I'm basically dating my leaders son.

"He never told you about me?" He questioned, I shook my head. "I'm not surprised." FP chuckled while he leaned back, keeping eye contact with me, it was like he was staring into my soul, the tick of the clock made me feel anxious as the silence was deafening.

"He told me his father was a drunk who didn't care." I said coldly, FP raised his brow and opened the desk draw and pulled out a bottle of alcohol. "Well, He ain't wrong." He laughed, standing up and grabbed two glasses from the shelf.

"Here." He spoke, holding the glass that was now filled halfway with the alcohol, I shook my head. "I don't drink."

"Well." He said grabbing my hand and putting the drink into it, I held onto the cup while he leaned in. "Now you do," He whispered, taking a sip of his own drink.

He stared at me intently while I brought the drink closer to my lips, taking a sip, I held back my cringe as the taste was strong.

"Wow, you took that like a champ!" He praised. "Don't tell Jughead I gave you a drink." He laughed. "He will hate me even more."

After a few minutes we had both finished three glasses and I was very tipsy, FP was laughing about something while I lay on the desk staring up at the ceiling. " I was meant to go to a sleepover tonight." I randomly said reaching up to grab nothing.

"You can still go." FP laughed, I shook my head. "Nah, it's all good."

I sat up and slid down from the desk. "Imma go and find Joaquin." I smiled, FP nodded and stood up. "Look after Jughead for me?" FP asked, I looked back at him and held the door open. "Of course I will, I love him."

"Thank you." He said, as I walked out the door, well more like nearly fell out.
.
.
.
"Woah, are you drunk?" Joaquin laughed as I stumbled over to him, I laughed and walked over to a random chair that was placed next to Joaquin. "I was bonding with my boyfriends father." I laughed.

"Wow, are you going to tell Jughead?" He asked, I shook my head. "Nah, I will wait until he tells me himself." I gave Joaquin and pointed look. "I can't give him another reason to dump me."

"Why would he? Because you got drunk with his father and you're a Southside Serpent?"

"Precisely, when I first told him I was a serpent he looked shocked and disgusted until I told him my story." I sighed. "I have no idea how he would react if I told him I was all buddy, buddy with his father."

"Maybe he wouldn't care."

"Maybe has two meanings,Quin," I bit my lip, my phone buzzed as I sighed, opening my eyes and looked at who texted me.

"Hey! Where are you?" The text from Cheryl read, I answered back with a simple 'sorry, I'm busy'

All I wanted to do was runaway from my problems, but running away Is for the weak, it can sometimes probably even kill you.

I am not weak, nor am I going to get myself killed, Riverdale is the place i love, it's also the place my worst fears lie, I may be scared but I'll never show it.
.
.
.
Sometimes I feel like I can hear the darkness, the faint buzzing sound that made you want to claw at your ears, the shapes the darkness made you see, sometimes cute and innocent, other times it can make you see your worst nightmares.

But when daylight lets out its first light, it all disappears, the birds chirp and you no longer feel scared, the objects disappear along with the darkness.

The dark side within me is what scared me the most,the uncontrollable want to run and hide, the anger that hid within me.

The anger of Jennifer giving me away, Alice being to to overprotective and keeping secrets, Betty for always going to Jughead when she's in trouble, the fear that he will leave me for her, the perfect girl next door.

My eyes opened, it was still dark, no light except for the for the dull ones of the motorcycles and trucks, the sound was that faint buzzing of the darkness, sometimes the sound of an engine being started, but that's it.

I was laying in Jughead's old bed, in FP's trailer, Jughead hadn't been home in a few months and FP doubts that he will come back, so he let me stay here, well I didn't really have a choice since I fell asleep and woke up to him placing me here.

Sitting up I remember today was the day of Jason's manorial, getting up I picked up my leather jacket and walked into the messy kitchen, someone hasn't cleaned in what looked like a year, FP was watching Tv as I walked over to him. "Thanks for letting me crash here."

"It was no problem, really." He spoke. "You're a nice girl, Juliet." I smiled while I sat down next to him. "I should get going, I have a thing to get ready for." I smiled.

"Sure, don't be afraid to drop by again, I don't really get visitors much anymore." I nodded my head at his request. "Of course FP, you are my leader after all."

He laughed and shook his head, giving me a quick hug before I left the trailer.
.
.
.
.
I drove on my motorcycle, the wind blowing my red hair back, my leather jacket firmly placed on my shoulders, smirking as some people looked at me, Was I going to get ready, Nope! I was on my way to the memorial like this, Cheryl did say come early.

Authors note,

Why the sudden change in Juliet's attitude? Is she finally acting like who she is meant to be, how will people take to the knew Juliet?

~Robyn