Chapter 34

I PLACED ON my Southside Serpents Jacket, grabbing my keys as I shouted a quick goodbye to Jennifer

Betty had called me in a panic, she heard a noise in the attack and said she wasn't going to check it out unless I was there, I guess there goes my staying away from the house for a while.

When I arrived at the house I sighed in relief as I noticed Alice's car wasn't there, I got off the bike and walked over to the door, unlocking it with the key I still had.

"Betty?" I shouted as I walked through the door, the blonde haired girl appeared at the top of the stairs, two flashlights in her hand. "Hey, come and help me."

"Fine, it'll probably be a rat or something." I laughed as I reached her, she handed me a flashlight as she shook her head. "It could be Polly."

"Maybe." I sighed as I opened the door to the attic, it creaks loudly as I started to walk up the stairs, Betty following close behind. "Polly?" I spoke loudly.

"It's okay." Betty spoke from behind me. "We're alone."

"Alice and Hal aren't here." I said, I knew I was being cold my not saying 'mom' and 'dad' but they weren't my real parents anyway.

Betty and i shined our lights around the attic as mine settled upon the old dollhouse Polly, Betty and I used to play with, I smiled at the memories that came with it.

Betty walked off as I continued to look at the old toys, Betty gasped as I turned towards her "You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, it was just my reflection." She spoke, looking back at me.

I chuckled. "Yeah, that's pretty scary." I smirked before looking back at the old toys.

Betty gasped again as I turned my light towards her, I gasped as I saw Polly holding her hand over Betty's mouth making a 'shhh' noise at her.

"Polly?" I asked moving towards them. Polly looked at us both. "Juliet, Betty! You need to help me." She said, her hair was messy as she looked worried. "Please."
.
.
Polly was sitting on a chair as Betty inspected Polly's ankle, obviously jumping out a window wasn't a very good idea, but at least she was alive.

I was leaning up against an old dresser, staring around the room.

"How did you get up here without anyone seeing you?" Betty asked.

"It must have been hard, walking on your ankle and all." I said afterwards.

"I wrote a book on getting in and out this House, plus dad still hasn't fixed the cellar door, and Juliet?" Polly said, I looked over at her, wetting my lips. "I'm stronger then I look."

"Of course." I smiled, walking over to lean against the back of Polly's chair.

"Polly." Betty sighed "Everyone's worried sick, why did you leave the home? You could have really hurt yourself." Betty questioned.