Chapter 32

(Unedited)

TOMORROW Jughead and Betty wanted me to meet up with them at the place Polly was staying

TOMORROW Jughead and Betty wanted me to meet up with them at the place Polly was staying. So I took today as the opportunity to talk to my real mom, Jennifer.

Jennifer had the same red hair as me and piercing green eyes, the look on her face held the one Of surprise as I knocked on her trailer door.

"Hey kid, come in." She spoke holding the door open for me, I stepped in as the warm air imminently hit my, I took of my leather serpents jacket and placed it onto the table. "I need to talk."

"Okay." Jennifer replied as she sat on the couch, I sat next to her and sighed. "I'm still suffering from the headaches and dizziness."

"Oh." Was all she said, after all it wasn't her fault I get that way, it was my fathers.

When I was younger about the age of 8, My real Father would inject me with weird substances that I still don't know what they were. Jennifer couldn't stop him as he would hit her if she did.

After he would stop his experiments on me I would immediately get dizzy and have a bad migraine, easily making me pass out.

Ever since that day I am become dizzy and get headaches, after I was adopted Alice had taken me to the hospital, they said they couldn't do anything but the things he injected into me had damaged my heart and a few of my nerve systems.

They had stopped a few years ago, Alice was happy and we agreed to stop taking the medication, but it came back, it always comes back.

"I'm so sorry." Jennifer spoke as she placed her hand on my shoulder, I looked at her and shook my head. "It's not your fault, it was dad's."

"I wish I could have stopped him, but he broke you." Jennifer said a She wiped her eyes. "I wish I could know what he injected you with so we can find away to stop it."

"If the hospital didn't know then we definitely won't." I said, leaning back on the couch, Jennifer placed her arms around me as I cuddled into her side, I missed my mom, I missed the cuddles she gave me, kisses at night, I missed everything.

"I missed you, mom." I spoke quietly as I heard her let out a laugh of happiness. "I missed you, too."
.
.
.
.
It was the next day, Jughead and I sat together at pop's as I told him about my story and why I get the migraines and headaches.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry that happened to you." He spoke as he embraced me. I snugged my head into the crook of his neck.

"It doesn't matter now, he ruined my life but I'm trying to fix it." I spoke pulling away, Jughead nodded. "I'll always be here to help you." He spoke.

"I know, you have helped me a lot, you are the best thing that's probably ever happened since that day." I placed my hand on his cheek "and I don't plan on giving it up."