Chapter 48

THE GANG AND I rushed into the police station, my hand tightly grasping Jughead's as I lifted the side of my dress slightly so I could rush up the stairs

"Excuse me, sir." Archie asked the person sat behind the desk "We need to see Sheriff Keller."

"There's been a huge mistake." Betty spoke as we all reached Archie, Sheriff Keller walked around the corner as he looked confused to see us "Sheriff, we need to talk to you about FP Jones." Ronnie demanded as she pushed past us.

"What about him?" Sheriff asked. Archie spoke "he's innocent."

"He's being framed." Veronica replied.

"Well, then why did he just confess?" Sheriff Keller spoke as I gasped, Jughead tightens his grip on my hand as the look of shock covered his beautiful face.

We all looked behind Keller to see FP being taken somewhere, I couldn't keep my eyes away from the scene "look after my boy." He shouted looking at me as i timidly nodded, Keller followed after FP, leaning us just standing there.
.
.
.
.
"Have you heard about FP?" Toni asked as she sat down next go me, dropping a newspaper in front of me with FP's face on it with the description on what he did, more like who he killed.

The rest of the serpents were doing there own thing as the School and teachers didn't really care about what we did at break and lunch.

"Yeah." I responded as Toni nodded "The police report stated that FP worked alone." She replied

My eyes skimmed over the report as I bit my lip, how could someone even I trusted with my own life have done this?

"How's Jughead?" Toni asked as she noticed I was silent, I turned to look at her as I sighed "Not very good, he's not going school today, he's at the station, I wanted to be with him but he didn't want me there."

Toni nodded "Are the questioning Jughead?" She asked as I nodded, she nods her head and sighed as Sweet Pea sat in front of us, taking the paper from my hands and looking at it.

"Do you actually think FP did it?" He asked, a lob sided smirk edged across his face, I shook my head slightly before shrugging "I have no idea, but he did confess."

My phone buzzed as I looked down, Betty had texted me saying Jughead had arrived at school and Cheryl slapped him.

"Well Jughead Just confronted Cheryl and got bitch slapped." I sighed, placing my phone onto the table, not responding to the text.
.
.
.
.
I tapped my finger against the counter as I turned my head to the side slightly, the toaster made a noise as the slice of toast popped up, I smiled and pulled it out and quickly buttered it.

Someone knocked on my door as I sighed, placing the toast into my mouth so it was hanging out slightly.

"Hey, I need you." Cheryl spoke as she stood there, looking like she wanted to be anywhere but here, I nodded and grabbed my jacket Before waving at Jen who was sitting on the couch.