Chapter 41

A lot has happened since my mom was shot, Archie had found out some information about the Blossoms, and Veronica's Dad, Hiram Lodge

Archie and Valerie broke up over something stupid, something about not hanging out with her as much as he did, well something like that.

Winter had came early to Riverdale, snow getting stuck in my hair instantly making it wet as it slowly melted.

Jennifer had came out of the hospital, she was at home resting as I was on my way into the bus station to pick up someone, that someone was my step-brother, Jerome.

Jerome had called me telling me he was coming to Riverdale today, he wanted to help out with everything that was going on.

I sat on the bench, wrapping my coat tighter around me as I shivered slightly, my eyes searching for the ginger haired boy.

"Juliet!" He shouted as I spotted him, his face held the look of relief as he walked over to me "I thought you forgot about me." He laughed.

"I would never." I smiled as we both started to walk towards the car, Well it was Jennifer's car that I was borrowing since I don't think riding a motorcycle would be good in this weather.

"Is it always this cold." He asked, scrunching up his nose slightly, the light dusting of freckles that ran across the bridge of his nose stood out against the snow that fell onto his perfectly messy ginger hair.

"Not always." I spoke opening the car door, gesturing for him to hand me his suitcase, he passed it to me as i placed it into the backseat, climbing into the drivers seat as Jerome got into the passenger side. "Winter came early to Riverdale." I smiled as I started the car, driving out of the small parking lot and towards 'Sunnyside trailer park'

"Dad signed me up to start school here." Jerome spoke as he messed with the radio, finally smiling as a song he liked came on, his head bobbing up and down slightly to the music.

"Oh, that's good." I smiled, stopping at a red light, tapping my fingers against the cold steering wheel, Jerome turned to look at me as I sighed "What?" I asked.

Jerome bit his lip "is School okay here?" He asked, I nodded my head "Yeah, if I can survive it there then so can you." I smiled.

We finally made it to the trailer as I helped Jerome get settled into the trailer, introducing him to Rose who was playing in the living room, Jessica was sitting on the couch sipping on her coffee as she watched the news.

"You're back." She spoke looking up, her gaze turned to Jerome as she smiled "You must be Jerome." She said, he nodded his head "It's Nice to me you." He smiled.

A few hours of taking and unpacking Jerome's stuff it was midnight, Jerome was passed out on the couch, sleeping like a baby, but I was very much awake and planning what to do for Jen.