Chapter 50

It was the ultimate cliffhanger

It was the ultimate cliffhanger. Clifford Blossom had killed himself, but why? Turns out, maple syrup as a front for his true business, transporting heroin from Montreal on his trucks.

"So, Red, how's life?" Toni asked as she sat at the desk next to me, I smiled and shrugged, taking out my book for the lesson "I guess I'm fine." I muttered.

The teacher started to drone on and on about something stupid as I played on my phone, kids threw stuff around as they laughed and mocked the teachers speaking.

This was my most favorite teacher since he didn't give homework, not at all, he knows nobody is gonna do it anyway.

Jughead was texting me as I smiled, laughed as someone hit me with a paper ball I picked it up and threw it back to the person who laughed as I hit him in the forehead.
.
.
.
"Hold up, you and Archie?" I asked in shock as I turned over to lie on my stomach, Veronica giggled on the other end of the phone. "Yeah, it's fine that it's happening right?" She asked.

"Of course! I shipped it since day one." I laughed as Ronnie sighed in relief "thank the Angels." I laughed at He attitude "I'm at Betty's, I'll call you later." She spoken before hanging up.

I sat up from my bed as I walked outside and towards the living room, Jerome was stuffing his face with cereal as he slowly looked over at me "oh, your home." She spoke, showing me the food that was in his mouth.

"Speak with your mouth closed." I cringed as I sat down next to him. "You honestly so immature."

"Betty doesn't seem to think so." He spoke as I looked over at him and raised my brow. "What's That supposed to mean?" I asked.

"Nothing." He spoke slowly but winked as my eyes widened "you guys didn't....oh, but you guys did." I laughed as I closed my eyes.
.
.
.
.
Jughead and I held hands as I walked with him, the snow falling down onto my hair and his beanie, I loved the snow, it reminded me that we never really see the beauty in things, until we take a really good look at them.

"What are you thinking?" He asked as I looked up at him. "We never really see the beauty in things, until we take a really good look at them." I spoke as I looked at the scenery around me "the snow falls just so gracefully, it's beautiful."

"You're beautiful." His voice dragged me out if my thoughts as he stopped walking and held my cheeks in his hands "I love you so much, Julie."

"I love you, too." I smiled, standing on my tip toes to give him a kiss, kissing in the snow was a new thing for me, but I loved it.
.
.
.
.
"We have a brother?" I asked as I looked at Betty who nodded "but Alice placed him up for adoption?"

"Yeah, we have a secret brother out there, well I do but you know what I mean." She sighed.

"Do you think she felt guilty." I spoke quietly as I leaned up against the counter of Betty's kitchen "that's why she adopted me?"