Chapter 11

"Hey, Juliet, wait up!" Jughead shouted from behind me, obviously seeing the tears that fell down my cheeks, I shook my head and walked into the student lounge, nobody was in there so I collapsed onto the couch before I felt arms wrap around me

"What's wrong?" I heard Jughead ask as he kissed my head tenderly, my heart fluttered slightly as I snuggled into his arms, placing my head in the crook of his neck. "Everything." I muttered, claiming myself down.

"Be more specific, Juliet, I'm not physic." He chuckled, I could feel the vibrations of his voice as he laughed, I sighed and bit my lip slightly. "I did something bad, something that hurt Betty."

I leaned back to look into his eyes, he raised his brow in questioning. "What did you do?" He asked. I sighed and closed my eyes for a second. "You're gonna hate me." I said laughing slightly, not with happiness but with bitterness.

"I probably won't." He replied, looking into my eyes.

"I heard the 'probably' in that sentence." I muttered, wetting my lips before I spoke again "I kissed Archie, Betty found out and now she's sad." Jughead looked shocked, I could see a hint of jealousy lingering in his eyes.

"So, I felt guilty about it and told her I was sorry, she listened and forgave me, but.."

"You don't forgive yourself, do you?" He asked, I shook my head and sighed. "I wish I never did it. Saved myself from feeling the guilt I feeling now."

"I wish you never did it too." He spoke, making me look at him while raising my brow. "Why's that?" I questioned.

Jughead didn't say anything as he looked in battle with his mind, I wiped the dried tears from my eyes before I felt him lean closer, my heart started to beat faster as he reached up and held my cheek tenderly.

His eyes flickered from my eyes, down to my lips. I wanted nothing more then to grab the back of his head and crash his lips to mine, but was it too soon? Would he kiss me right now? I mean I just confessed to kissing Archie and now this?

"You really want to know why?" He asked, I nodded my head slowly watching as he half grinned. "I'm jealous, I should've been the one to kiss you, I should've been the one to hold you." He spoke looking into my green eyes.

"Then why don't you?" I asked, looking into his green/blue eyes, I want him to kiss me..scratch that, I need him too.

He didn't say anything as he crashed his lips to mine, I gasped a little but melted into the kiss, my heart was beating fast as he held onto me.

He smiled against my lips and gently held onto my face with one hand and the other holding onto my waist. He pulled away and ran his thumb over my bottom lip. "I want to be the one to call you mine."

I looked down and smirked. "Then I'm yours."

Authors Note,

Was this too soon? Or just right?
It wasn't meant to happen, this song just came on and i wrote what came to mind and Jughead and Juliet kissing is that came do mind for me to write.

~Robyn