Chapter 46

Before you start reading I want to thank you all for the 5k reads on this book! I didn't think anyone would actually read it, thank you!

"Wait your mom's back?" I asked Archie, holding my phone up to my ear as I listened to the boy.

"Yes, she showed up last night." He said, I could almost see him furrowing his brows, his voice sounded happy but also a little distant.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, i guess she came back for the reunion."

Right the reunion, where past graduates come to back to Riverdale to relive their more youthful more carefree days.

"Maybe I'll show up to the reunion" I smiled, someone knocked on the trailer door as I pulled the phone away from my ear "Come in!" I shouted knowing it would be Toni.

"Hopefully, the gang and I need to you to hang out with us!" Archie exclaimed as Toni walked through the door, two coffees placed in her hands as she sat down on the kitchen chair.

"I have to go, but I'll definitely be there." I hung up and placed my phone onto the kitchen table, sitting down on the chair next to her.

"What's up, T?" I asked, taking the coffee she was holding out.

"Sweet Pea and the gang wanted to go and hang out before school." She spoke, as on cue the door opened as Sweet Pea walked in.

"Hey, J." He smirked as he took out a chair and sat so the chair was backwards but he was facing us.

"Hi." I responded, taking a sip of my drink. "I don't think I can, I'm helping FP out with cleaning his trailer."

"Oh come on, J!" Sweet Pea rolled his eye, calling me the nickname he had rightfully chosen for me.

"Sorry, But I have too."

"She's right." Toni smiled "he's the leader and her boyfriends dad."
.
.
.
"Thanks for helping me out." FP spoke as he walked into the kitchen, I smiled and picked up the pillow from the floor and placed it onto the couch. "It's no problem FP."

"I'm glad my son picked someone like you." My eyes widened as I turned to look at FP, smiling slightly as I walked over to the kitchen "I'm glad he did too, I guess."

"You're something special." He sighed before walking away towards the bathroom at the end of the hall "I'm going to shave!"

I smiled and started to wash the dishes,
Humming a random tune and bobbing my head slightly.

The familiar sound of the door opening made me look up seeing Jughead enter the house with two coffees and a bag from Pop's in his hand.