Chapter 6

I LEFT both girls in the changing room and made my way towards the common room, raising my hand to my head as I sat down, the pounding getting more painful as the pain in my hand throbbed

Today was just getting worse and worse for me. "Are you okay?" Someone asked as they sat beside me, placing their hand hesitatingly on my back as I looked up. "Jughead?" I asked in shock, I hadn't talked to him for awhile.

"Hey, Juliet." He smiled, I sent him my famous smile as I placed my hand back onto my head. "What's wrong?" He questioned.

"My head, it hurts."

"I think I have some pain killers in my bag somewhere, do you want them?" I gave him a thumbs up as he removed his hand and rummaged through his bag and pulls out a bottle of water and some tablets.

"Thanks, Juggy." I thanked him while giving him the famous nickname I used to Call him when we were kids, he handed me the water as I swallowed the tablets.

"So, how have you been?" He asked as he pulled out his laptop, opening it up and started to type up something, I couldn't tell if it was a blog or news paper of some sort that he was writing. "Good, how about you?" I asked, leaning over to place the bottle of water onto the table in front of us.

"As good as I can be." He replied, not looking away from the screen.

"Whatcha writing?" I asked as he turned to look at me. "Just novel on the death of Jason Blossom." He replied, the corners of his lips curving up slightly.

"Can I take a look?" I questioned as I pulled my red hair to one side, I watched as he nodded slowly and handed me his laptop, he scooted closer to me so our knees and shoulders were touching, I hid my blush as I read through his writing, I could feel his eyes on me as I read every word that was on the screen, a bright smile came upon my face as I looked at him. "This is amazing, Juggy!"

"I'm obsessed with your writing." I praised him watching as he smiled. "Thanks, Juliet." His smile made my heart skip a beat as I became confused, am I developing feelings for Jughead? I thought I liked Archie? Maybe this is a sign that I should let Betty get with Archie! Maybe, just maybe?

"Maybe you could add something in about 'who Jason was as a person' before he died?" I suggested looking at the raven haired boy who nodded in thought.

"I like that idea! Maybe you should Help me work on this novel, what do you say, Juliet?" He asked, looking up at me for a few seconds to see what I would say.

"I would love too!"
.
.
.
.
"We're what?" I asked with a frown, Betty and Veronica looked at me, Betty just shrugged. "All of us are going to the semi-formal with Archie."

"Did Betty panic and tell Archie to go with all three of us?" I asked the raven haired girl, she nodded and sighed. "Miss, Betty Cooper couldn't ask him one simple question without including us."

"Please agree to this!" Betty begged as I nodded. "Sure, I'll go"

Authors Note,

I hope you liked this chapter!

Follow!

Comment!

Vote!

~Robyn