Chapter 8

BETTY, Archie, Veronica and I were sat on the couch in Cheryl house while she stood at the front of the room smirking, she was now wearing a shorter version of her red dress

BETTY, Archie, Veronica and I were sat on the couch in Cheryl house while she stood at the front of the room smirking, she was now wearing a shorter version of her red dress. "It's game time at Chez Blossom, kiddies, we're going old school tonight, seven minutes in heaven." She spoke, smiling widely. "Who wants to tryst in the Closet of Love first? My vote is "A" for Archie. Anyone care to second that?"

"wait...actually." Archie spoke before he got cut off by Reggie. "Yes, Andrews! Yes." Reggie smirked while he clapped his hands together.

"All right, gather around kids, let's see who's riding the ginger stallion tonight." Cheryl teased as she spun the bottle, Betty gave me a look as she held my hand tightly, Veronica didn't look amused while Archie just looked nervous.

Cheryl started to walk behind the couch as the bottle landed on me, I gasped while Reggie started to laugh. "Oh, no way." Reggie continued to laugh. "It's clearly pointing towards, Orphan Annie." Cheryl smirked, sometimes she can be a right bitch.  "This will be fun."

"Urm..yeah, I'm not doing this." I spoke up, shaking my head lightly.

"That's up to you, but." Cheryl paused before smirking "if you don't, house rules decree the hostess gets to take your turn." I watched as Archie looked towards me, basically begging me
to go in there with him.

I looked towards Betty, she looked up at me before looking back down at her hands.
.
.
.
Archie closed the wooden door as I sighed, the room was small but not that small because I could lean against the wall and not be touching Archie, my heart was beating like a humming bird as he looked at me. "I get that Jason died, but she's still a bitch." I stated watching as Archie laughed.

We stared at each other. "Do you miss everything being normal?" He asked, "sometimes, yes, but not all the time." I replied.

"6 minutes, twenty seconds left." Archie informed me as he looked down at his phone. "Okay, your turn, ask me a deep, probing question to kill time."

We both laughed as I looked up at him. "You and Betty were having fun at the dance?"

"Definitely." He stated. "We have been friends forever, my turn."

"I didn't ask my question yet." I stated. "Is that... all it is? Just friends?"

"We're not just friends, we're best friends, we all are." He spoke looking into my eyes.

"My turn." He said. "Have you ever had feeling for someone?"

"Yes." I said as my heart started to beat faster, I moved slight closer not even realizing i did so. "You?" I asked.

"Yes I have." He replied.

I brushed my tongue lightly over my bottom lip and watched as his eyes moved down to look at my lips, "ask me a question Archie." I asked nervously.

We both started leaning in. "We shouldn't be doing this." I muttered quietly. "We definitely shouldn't be doing this, Juliet." He hummed before his lips were placed onto my own.

His lips were soft and plump, better then I had imagined, one part of me was happy and jumping around while the other was thinking about Betty's feelings and what she would say.

I moved my hands into his soft hair as the kiss got pretty heated, I pulled away and rested our foreheads together. "What did we just do?" I asked, breathlessly.

"It's called kissing." Archie sarcastically muttered, the alarm went off as we pulled away from each other, he immediately fixed his hair while I didn't the same, I was lucky that I had taken mine down after we left the dance.

"Nailed it, yes." Reggie spoke up as soon as he saw us, I rolled my eyes and looked towards the couch where Veronica and Betty used to be sitting.

"Where are Veronica and Betty?" I asked Cheryl. "Betty spiraled and fled, between us she's a lot more high-strung then she looks."

"You are a bitch, Cheryl." I spoke turning around and walked towards the entrance of the house. Archie followed closely behind as I walked up the stairs away from the basement. "Crap, their cells are off." He spoke as he walked beside me.

"I'm getting an uber." I stated. "Can I come with you? We should probably try and find, Betty" he grabbed my wrist. "Veronica should be fine."

"Believe me Archie, the last thing Betty needs is for us tracking her down together!" I spoke looking at him, he still held my wrist while I looked at the floor. "We messed up Archie, we should look for her separately, maybe even find Veronica on the way."

I removed my wrist from his hand and walked away from him.
.
.
.
I played the Uber and walked up the stairs towards the front door to my home and opened it. Betty was sitting on the couch, crying. She turned to look at me as a lone tear had ran down my face. "I'm so sorry." I whispered. She slowly stood up and walked towards me. "Did you two do anything in that closet?" She asked desperately.

"We kissed, I'm so sorry Betty, it was a one time thing, I messed up, we both did." I said crying harder, my mascara was probably running down my face.

She didn't look mad but she did look upset. "I'm sorry for doing this." She apologized before slapping me across the face, I grasped my cheek and closed my eyes. "I deserved that." I muttered. "I'm so sorry." I apologized again.

She started to cry as I held her. "I'm sorry for being a bad sister, I'm sorry for kissing the boy you like, I'm sorry i let it happen." 

"It's okay, Julie, just hold me." Was all she said.
.
.
.
I was in my room and watched from my
Window as Archie showed up watching as Betty walked out to him, he walked towards her, the both of them looked sad.

I did this to them, I broke them apart, I let my school girl crush ruin their friendship. I heard him telling her he did love her, but not the way she wanted.

She's heartbroken....but so am I.

Authors Note, finally episode one is over with, this took me longer then I thought.

Follow!

Comment!

Vote!

~Robyn