Chapter 14

I ZIPPED up my uniform and shut my locker door

I ZIPPED up my uniform and shut my locker door. Betty was staring at me from across the room as I sighed grabbing my yellow, Pom-Poms before I made my way out onto the football field.

Like we had said, it was raining, people stood on the bleachers cheering as the band played. People holding signs up with pictures of Jason printed on them.

I walked up to the cheerleaders and started to cheer, jumping up and down and smiling widely, getting the crown riled up.

I looked up and saw my mom and dad waving towards me, I smiled and waved back before i walked away from the cheerleaders and towards Jughead who was leaning up against the bleachers.

He saw me coming as a big smile spread across his face, opening his arms and bringing me into a hug. "Hey, Juliet." He whispered into my ear.

I smiled and kissed him before pulling away. "Archie is talking to Grundy again." Jughead sighed as I leaned my head on his chest, looking over towards the said two people.

"Seriously, she's probably telling him a bunch of bullshi-"

"Language my fair Juliet." He chuckled, making me laugh and mutter a small 'sorry'.

Grundy was looking slightly agitated as she looked at Archie, Jughead turned his head as Archie went to look towards us. "He's coming." I whispered.

"Let him." Was all Jughead said slinging his arm around my shoulders.

"Girl trouble?" Jughead asked Archie. "You?"

"Grundy and me." Archie replied.

"It's Grundy and I." I corrected him as he sighed.

"Anyway, we're telling Weatherbee." Archie spoke, looking towards Jughead. Jughead nodded his head slightly but said nothing, I kept quite and cuddled more into Jughead's side, watching as a slight look of jealousy made its way onto Archie's face.

"At least I am." Archie stated. "And also, I didn't mean all that crap I said to you, I'm sorry."

"It's cool." Jughead nodded, they both looked towards each other as I didn't even bother to hide my smile. "We're not going to hug in front of this whole school." Jughead laughed as Archie joined in.

"So why don't we both just do that bro thing where we nod like douches and mutually suppress our emotions?" Jughead said.

"Guys, I'm a girl and I love to express my feelings." I spoke smiling, looking over at Archie and giving him a quick hug, before Giving Jughead a quick kiss. "I need to get ready."