Chapter 42

I RESTED my head on Jerome's lap as I sighed, he looked down at me, his green/blue eyes twinkling as he spoke about one person

I RESTED my head on Jerome's lap as I sighed, he looked down at me, his green/blue eyes twinkling as he spoke about one person....Betty.

"You like her?" I questioned, Jerome's cheeks had a light dusting of pink covering them as he bit his lip "y-no...uh...Maybe." He stuttered.

"Well I think it's cute." I spoke sitting up, turning to look at my brother "I say go for it, take her before someone else can."

"You really think so?" He asked, I nodded my head, pushing a piece of my ginger hair behind my ear.

"Yeah, I can tell she likes you." 

"Well, okay, I'll ask her out." Jerome spoke confidently as he stood up, I followed him to the door,  jumping back a little as he turned to face me. "But wouldn't it be weird?" He asked me as I raised my brow at him.

"Why would it be weird?"

"Betty's your sister and I'm kinda like your brother."

I laughed and shook my head "You're not related to me at all, my dad's married your mom."

Jerome nodded "Okay, just making sure." I nodded and followed him out, grabbing my coat and keys on the way, Jerome had already placed his coat on as he sat happily in the passenger seat.

I sat down and turned to the engine, shutting my door and turning on the hot air as it was bloody freezing in the car.

"What should i say to her?" He asked me, his leg bobbing up and down, I reached over and placed my hand over his knee, making him stop "you will say what you need to say."

"I don't want to make a fool of myself, she might not even like me." He mumbled to himself as I drove towards The Coopers, I sighed "She will love you." I spoke as the familiar house came into sight.

We both got out as I checked the time, 10:07am on a Sunday morning, Jerome's first day at Riverdale high was tomorrow.

Jerome walked up to the door as I leaned against the car, not wanting to interrupt his moment with Betty, she opened the door and looked shocked before her eyes drifted towards me, I smirked and waved a little before walking to the drivers side and getting in.

I looked out the window and saw Betty smiling at Jerome, they started to laugh slightly as Betty nodded wrapping her arms around him and kissed his cheek.

She must have said 'yes', i smiled and leaned back, Jetty is rising and I'm going to be captain of that ship.

A loud banging on the window made me gasp and place my hand over my heart, I turned and saw Jughead leaning over looking into the car with a smirk on his face. I rolled down the window "Hey there, Juliet."

"Hey, Juggy." I smiled before I pointed over to the passenger side "its cold out, sit down." He obliged and walked around, stopping as Jerome shouted something at him.

"Jer, said that he's staying with Betty for the day." He spoke as he got in, placing his laptop bag onto the floor, turning to look at me. "You wanna go to pop's?" He asked as I nodded.

Starting the car and placed on my seatbelt as Jughead did the same, Jughead lightly placed his fingers under my chin, turning my head to face him as he leaned in, his lips brushed against mine "I'm so glad you're mine." He whispered before he kissed me.
.
.
.
.
"It seems like forever since we last went on a date." Jughead spoke as he took a fry out of the tray, nodding my head I smiled "I does, but with everything going on, I'm not surprised."

"How is Jen?" He asked, concern masking his eyes as he reached over and gingerly took my hand.

I sighed "not good, she's still weak and can't do much." I replied, playing with jughead's fingers absentmindedly.

"I'm always here to help out." Jughead replied, rubbing his thumb against my knuckles.

"So, Jerome and Betty, Huh?" He smirked as I nodded "he really likes her." I spoke smiling widely, happy that Jughead decided to change the subject.

Not that I would mind telling his about Jen it's just hard to speak about, deep down I'm scared of losing Jen, I hope she gets better.

"Well I'm glad she's found someone." He smiled "she finally found the Jughead to her Juliet." He joked as I laughed.

"Really? That's so cheesy." I spoke through my laughter, Jughead chuckled while looking at me, emotions sparkled in his eyes "you bring that side out of me." He smirked "it's all your fault."

I bit my lip and shook my head "Nothing is my fault, I love it when you go all romantic and cheesy on me."

He raised his brow, biting his lip slightly "maybe I should be like that more." He chuckled, I nodded my head in agreement.

"I honestly love you so much." Jughead breathed out, a breathtaking smile playing on his lips, my heart skipped a beat, every time he said them '3' words to me...it always felt like the first.

"And I love you, Juggy."

I loved our little moments like this, there was no drama to suck us in, making us forget who we are and what we did before, no problems to tear you apart.

Moments like this are the ones I cherish, the ones I will keep forever in my heart.

Authors Note,

Sorry for the late updates and making you wait for a new part. School is being hard and my life is crumbling like a Cadbury's flake.

I hope you understand and like this chapter! Tell me your feedback and what you would like to see from Juliet?

Tell me what you think!

~Robyn