Chapter 36

JUGHEAD and I walked into Veronica's house, After I had gone home and Changed into a simple purple knee length dress, i told Jughead I wanted to come here, this is my sisters baby shower and I wouldn't miss it for the world

"Hey." I smiled as I hugged Polly, Polly smiled and hugged me back. "I'm so happy you came, I thought you wouldn't make it." She spoke pulling away.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." I lied, I wouldn't ruin her day by telling her the actual story on why I was late.
.
.
.
All of stood near Polly, who was sitting down, as Nana Rose held a purple crystal necklace over Polly's hand, I stood next to Jughead, smiling as I leaned my head on his shoulder. "This necklace reads the baby's aura, predicts the sex."

"Nana has dementia and gypsy blood." Cheryl spoke as she continued to watch Polly and Nana Rose.

"..oh!.." Nana Rose exclaimed as she looked shocked, Polly was scared as she started to panic "what? Is my baby okay?"

"Babies." Nana Rose cut in "it's twins, one of each."

Polly looked up at me in shock as my face held the same expression.
.
.
.
Jughead and I stood near the food as poll accepted her gifts from people, I placed a strawberry in my mouth and continued to listen to Jughead. "Don't Get me wrong, I love getting presents and all."

"But you hate how you sometimes have to lie about a gift being amazing." I spoke for him as I covered my mouth. "You basically have to become an actor for a few minutes."

"You get me." He laughed, I nodded my head. "That's because we are so compatible."

"Of course we are." He smirked, leaning down an placing a quick kiss on my lips.

We both looked up as the door opened, Jughead took my and in his as we walked forward slightly. Archie had came through the door saying nothing as he walked towards Jughead. "You were protecting him, that's why you didn't tell me?"

"Relax." Jughead spoke in a calm tone. "What happened?"

I was really confused right now, who was Jughead protecting?

"Did you know Jughead's dads a serpent?" Archie spoke looking at me as Betty and Veronica walked over. I nodded my head slowly.

"No." Betty said as she looked over at us. "You knew?" She spoke quietly looking at me, at this moment I didn't know how stupid people could be, I'm a serpent myself, I know people.

"That's why he tried to stop me from going to the bar, so I wouldn't find out." Archie spoke. "After everything my dad's done for you."

"Archie." Jughead whispered, I felt my anger increase as Archie told everyone the secrets Jughead didn't want Told. "I can explain, okay?"

"But not right now." Veronica whispered "this is Polly's day, so you two need to check yourselves, I mean it."

I looked over at Betty who looked like a lost puppy, sad and all hurt, I understand that Jughead didn't tell everyone what was going on.

Did Betty like Jughead? Did she have feelings for the boy I love?

"Archie." Jughead whispered.

"No, save it." Archie spoke with anger as Veronica and him walked away, Veronica was showing him out.

Betty gave Jughead a look before she walked away, i looked over at Jughead and sighed. "Betty likes you."

"What?" Jughead responded. "She doesn't."

"Did you see her face? She looked so helpless all because you didn't tell her but you told me." I said, I shook my head and placed a smile on my face. "It doesn't matter, forget I said anything."

Jughead nodded and kissed my head. "Even is she does, I only have eyes for you." He whispered. "Because I love you."

"And I love you." I smiled before heard Cheryl ask Polly about staying with the Blossoms.

"Cheryl's invitation is genuine, Thornhill's gates will always be open to you." Penelope said as she looked at Polly.

I knew Alice was going to say something as she look mad but also calm. "Do you think that you can just waltz in here, with a bedbug-infested Trojan Horse, wave a blank check around and steal my daughter?"

"I didn't think you wanted her, else why would she have been exiled like some pariah?"

Alice stood up slowly as she spoke "to keep her away from your family."

Penelope stood up "oh, and not because you're ashamed? Why is your own daughter not living with you?" Penelope said as she stood face to face with Alice.

"She's not going to step foot in that twisted, poisonous house of yours." Alice spoke back.

Cheryl stood up as she stood by her mother "she should be so lucky."

"Cheryl! That's not helping." Betty spoke standing up. I could tell Polly was getting stressed as she kept rubbing her baby bump.

"She'd do a lot better there then with you." Penelope spoke.

"How dare you!" Alice said getting really close to Penelope's face, I rushed forward and pulled Alice back.

"Enough!" Polly spoke, standing up next to me. "Both of you!"

"If you believe one lie." Alice started as she continued to say something as Polly spoke over her "This is why Jason's dead."

I closed my eyes as my head started to hurt. "I'm going to get some fresh air." I muttered to Betty who nodded.

I heard Polly keep saying stuff as I closed the door behind me.

Leaning against the wall and slowly dropping to the floor, closing my eyes as I sighed.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5" I started to count quietly. "6, 7, 8, 9, 10" I started to feel better as I opened my eyes.

Maybe I have had enough of drama for today.
.
.
.
Jughead and I walked hand in hand towards Jennifer's trailer, I opened the door and let him in.

"Jen!" I spoke loudly as I heard the tv playing. "I'm coming." Jen shouted back.

"Wulie." Little Rose said as I heard her little feet run along the floor, Jughead looked over at me and smiled. Rose looked up at Jughead in confusion as he kneeled down to be at the same hight as her. "I'm Jughead."

"Juggy!" She squealed as he smiled, she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the living room, he nearly tipped making me laugh.

I stood by the opening watching as Rose made Jughead sit on the floor as she sat on his lap, showing him something she was playing with.

"He's a real keeper." Jennifer whispered as she placed a hand on my shoulder, I looked back at her and nodded. "Yeah, he is."

Jennifer had introduced herself to Jughead, she had gave me her approval for dating him.

So that's where I am now, sitting on the floor with Jughead and Rose while Juggy read her a story, all I could do was smile at him as I heard the familiar click of a camera.

Authors Note,

I didn't think that the last chapter was really good so I wrote this one on the same day!

I hope you like it!

~Robyn