Chapter 20

BETTY HAD SEDUCED Chuck into coming over to Ethel's house, my hair was left down, slightly wet, a two piece bathing suit was placed onto my body while a cape like jacket was placed over my shoulders

A Knock sounded at the door before Veronica got up and answered it, she and Chuck talked before she let him in.

"–it gets very, very hot." I heard Veronica say as she got close to where I was laying in the lounge chair, Chuck saw me and licked his lips. "Is Juliet joining as well?" He asked, a sly smirk appearing on his face.

"No, In your dreams, lover boy." I smirked.

"Leave Juliet be. Come on." Veronica spoke as she took off her jacket and stepped into the hot tub. "Let's get wet." She smirked sitting down onto the the side of the hot tub.

"Uh, should we wait for Betty to get here first?" Chuck asked making me roll my eyes, propping myself onto my side.

My eyes widened when I saw my sister, her normal blonde hair was hidden with a short black wig, she was only wearing a black lacy bra with a pencil skirt. "Betty couldn't make it, so she sent me instead."

Chuck looked shocked, I didn't know what Veronica's expression was since she had her back facing me.
.
.
"Betty emptied something into Chucks drink. "What is that?" Veronica asked.

"Muscle relaxer." Betty exclaimed. "Mix it with booze and it lowers your inhibitions."

"Hello, truth serum." I realized, smirking a little.

"Maybe we should slow it down a little?" Veronica questioned, I knew she was worrying about what could happen, believe me, I was too.

"It's fine." Betty reassured before turning around. "Right, Chuck?" Chuck lifted his head up to look at us. "You don't want to slow down."

"Do you?" I asked, truthfully Hoping he would say yes.

"Oh, I'm fine I'm 2 fast 2 furious baby." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and leaned against the table. "Good." Betty smiled, lifting the drink. "Good boy, Chuck."

I walked over to my phone and tapped the middle button, a few Miss calls  from Jughead appeared. I bit my lip before leaving my phone where it was and walking away.
.
.
It had been a while since Chuck passed out from the drink Betty gave him, she had cuffed him to the hot tub, watching as he struggled to get out as he opened his eyes.

"Start recording." Betty spoke while Veronica pressed the record button, I kneeled on the ground near to the side of the hot tub. "Hey, Guys? It's really hot in here." Chuck spoke up.

"And getting hotter by the minute." Betty said, holding the control remote in her hand, my heart was beating fast as I felt a pinch of guilt hit me. "Time to squeal, pig, tell the truth of what happened between you and Veronica.?"