Chapter 47

THE REUNION had been a disaster, apparently Archie and Veronica had searched FP's trailer, thinking he did have something to do with Jason's murder

That's where I am now, standing in the corridor of the School, Archie and Veronica talking to Betty while she scolded them.

"Let us explain." Veronica spoke as she gave us both pleading eyes.

"Explain what?" Betty asked "You're working with my mom behind mine and Juliet's backs?"

"I'm sorry, B, Julie." Veronica said "but you know FP had some kind of arrangement with my dad, I had to make sure it wasn't about Jason Blossom."

"And what's your excuse?" I spoke, looking over at Archie, who stared into my green eyes a look of worry and guilt glazing them "I was looking out for, Jughead, in case FP was doing shady stuff, to protect him." Archie spoke.

I rolled my eyes and turned away, waking towards one of the benches and sat down, Jughead is my boyfriend and FP is like family to me, FP wouldn't have done anything to the Blossoms child.

I raised my hand to my head, closing my eyes tightly as a headache formed painfully, I haven't had a episode like this in what seemed like a week or so, maybe it'll pass.

"Blame me, Betty, I asked Archie to help me." Ronnie spoke, taking all the blame as I wiped my cheek from the tear that had fell.

"Help you do what?" Betty asked "what did you do?"

Loud footsteps emerged from behind us as I looked up, Jughead was turning the corner as he saw us "Hey, guys." He spoke, not noticing me sitting on the bench as he walked passed me, his eyes fixated on the little group that was huddled together "what's going on? Why do I feel like I'm suddenly being left out?"

Betty gave him a sympathetic look before she turned back around to look at Archie and Ronnie "do you wanna tell him or should I?" She asked, her voice coming out weak.

"Tell me what?" Jughead asked as I placed my head in my hands, the pain in my head making me want to scream out, I knew nobody would hear me even if I did.

I heard footsteps move slightly as Archie started to speak "we went to your dads trailer to–" he stopped suddenly as Ronnie's voice was heard "to search it, Jughead."

I looked up, wincing as the light shining into my eyes made my head worse, but I didn't care right now, Jughead looked devastated as he spoke "Why would you guys do that?"

"My mom...put them up to it." Betty spoke "she was convinced he was hiding something about Jason."

"We were wrong, all of us, we didn't find anything." Veronica spoke.