Chapter 35

I UNLOCKED the door to Jennifer's trailer and closed it behind me, closing my eyes as I sighed in relief

I UNLOCKED the door to Jennifer's trailer and closed it behind me, closing my eyes as I sighed in relief. A wailing of a baby made me open my eyes.

"Um, Jennifer?" I asked slowly, Jennifer looked up at me as she rocked a baby on her hip. "Why do you have a baby?"

"Well, you know Aunty Caroline?" Jennifer asked as she walked over to me, placing the baby in my arms. "What are you- never mind." I muttered as I looked down at the baby in my arms.

"Yes, I do remember her." I spoke loudly as I followed her into the kitchen area.

"Well, she had a baby." Jennifer started as I leaned against the counter. "But she was sent to rehab, so I offered to look after little, Rose, Until Caroline gets out." Jennifer spoke as she placed some food into the microwave.

Aunt Caroline, always a joy to be around, always drinking and talking dirty jokes. Doesn't surprise me that's she's in rehab, but what does surprise me is that she had a baby.

Rose started to cry as she mumbled some words. "How old is, Rose?" I asked.

"She's 1, I didn't know about her until yesterday though." Jennifer said as she placed the now cooked spaghetti that was made into little shapes onto the high chair, i placed Rose into it and left Jennifer to feed her.

"Well, imma go and leave you two to it." I smiled as I turned back around. "Hold on missy." Jennifer spoke in a serious tone.

"Yes?"

"Tomorrow you can take Rose out with you, maybe show her to your friends and take her to look at things?" She asked, Well more like demanded as I nodded. "Sure, tomorrow."
.
.
.
I was sitting in the common room, Jughead, Betty, Veronica, Kevin, Archie and Cheryl were sat around in our normal spot as Betty talked about Polly.

"Polly's convinced herself that no one wants her baby." Betty spoke, I looked up from my phone, Jennifer had been sending me photos of her and Rose, being cute and all that. It was kinda adorable.

"Besides, of course, that child-snatching Blossom monsters." Kevin said, I looked over at Cheryl. "He means no offense, Cheryl." I smiled at her.

"Non taken." Cheryl smiled back at me before glaring at Kevin.

"So your mom and dad wants Polly but not the baby, and the Blossom's want the baby and not Polly." Jughead said as Betty and I nodded, my phone beeped as I looked down and smiled making a little 'aww' sound.

"It's a true Gordian knot." Jughead Finished, sending me a confused glance as I smiled at him. "I'll tell you later." I whispered.

"It's an impossible situation." Betty said before Veronica started to speak. "Betty, come on, an impossible situation is being invited to both the vanity flair Oscar party and Elton John's Oscar party on the same night, which happened to me one year, I know."