Chapter 30

CHERYL HAD made me change into a two piece dress looking thing, it was beautiful, definitely very over the top for a memorial but Cheryl is the one whose brother died, so I guess I'll just wear it

Cheryl smiled as she twirled me around

Cheryl smiled as she twirled me around. "I did amazing." She muttered, a knock sounded at the door as Penelope Blossom stood there, her smile widened as she took in my entire. "You look marvelous, our dear Juliet." She said, walking up to me taking one hand on hers and spinning me like Cheryl did moments earlier.

Veronica was sitting on the bed wearing a beautiful dress, shorter then mine, Penelope smiled at me, leaning in and kissing my cheek, she treated me like a daughter, even better then Cheryl sometimes.

Penelope left the room to greet the guests that had started to arrive. "Sometimes I envy you." Cheryl spoke as she looked at me through the mirror, I looked down and sighed. "You ready?" Veronica asked us both.

"Just about." Cheryl sighed. "Veronica you go ahead, we'll be down soon."

"Okay." Veronica said giving us both a smile before she left.

"I know what you are thinking." I spoke out, turning to look at her. "Do it."
.
.
.
.
.
Cheryl and I walked down the stairs, Cheryl had changed into the clothes she was wearing the night she was found by Sweetwater River, everything was the same.

Her cold hand was clutching onto mine like I was her only substance of life, but I only returned the tightness of her grip.

My hair was left down and drawn to one side like Cheryl's, she had gave me her black funeral vail as she now wore her white one, my makeup was a tad bit darker as I had applied a darker crimson red to my plump lips.

Everyone turned around to look at us, shock was the only expression on their faces, the air turned cold as I looked towards my friends, my heart clenched when I saw Betty and Jughead sitting close together, all of them looking at me like I was a ghost, like they could see right through me.

Cheryl and I walked up to the front, we were two redheads who lost a special person who we loved, the bond the three of us used to have was strong, Clifford and Penelope stared at us in a look we have come to known in these last few minutes, shock.