The Big house

*SORRY PEOPLE I AM SKIPPING THOSE TRAVELING PART WE ARE HERE NOW IN THE BIG HOUSE *

waooo! this house is really big.... mom so big. My mouth drop open.... i was not expecting The Ahmad's to be this rich i am startled. This house is really big like those of tv serial houses. Well actually its a banglow i loved it. We are here for the first time Ahmad uncle and dad are best friends and dad and Ahmad uncle are going to see each other after a really long time. I have never met his family before except shania the bride she is such a sweet heart.Round cute face brown eyes and a bubblish smile she is short in hight and her lovely curls. She is a beauty. She used to come to our place when we were eight years old and we loved each other company and am really exited to meet her..

We were crossing the big garden area when i saw him... A tall hundsome muscular not that much but enough to get noticed guy with curly tousle hair squared jaw brown eyes white fitted tee shirt and trouser and he was holding a box full of nut bolts and oll that garage stuffs and his tee shirt was dirty may be because of those greased nut bolts i guess he was standing beside a car. I think he is a mechanic or a driver but i feel so bad for him he looks like the owner of the house i mean how can someone this hot and hundsome be a driver....ohhhh...

Aunty uncle and shania came to welcome us we all greeted each other but mom was not there i dont know where she is ???? I went back to the door to find her and she was coming with that mechanic .. or.. driver .. whoever he was... they were talking ... and then she enters the house with him ...

Hey mom .... where were you ???? I asked surprised

Ohh... i was talking with Ryan .. look how grown up he is now ... oh i was surprised to see him...he is a big boy now... and yeah i forget Ryan meet Rania my daughter you guys have seen each other when you were eight but i dont think you will remember that small meeting now??? She said with a full tooth grin and left

So me and the driver guy i mean Ryan was left ... oh ... i hadnt considered this our names Ryan Rania how funny.... so he is Shania's brother.... so basically the owner of the house.. Not the driver ....

Hey.... he said trying to break the awkward silence between us..

Hi... i replied with a small grin

So how was your journey ??? He asked

It was a disaster .... ugh i hate to travel into a train but then we cant afford the plane tickets as if i can travel in plane happily ...huhhh i am scared of planes as well .. ugh my conversation with my inner me is not going to end ...

It was good ... i replied with now a little bigger smile than before

Then shania grabbed my hand and turned me to herself.... Giving shania and me some girls time Ryan left smiling at us....

Ohhh look at you ... you look so pretty Rania .... o my god ... i am meeting you after a really long time .... you look amazing .... she said smiling broadly

Look whose saying these the beauty... the diva... soon going to be the bride.... ohhh ... i am so happy for you like so so happy ..... and i missed you so much ..... i replied with a full tooth grin

Then Ahana joined us...

Yes pretty bride we had missed you so much .... Ahana said with a lovely grin ...

Ohhh... guys... i missed you tooo... shania replied with teary eyed

Okk come on.. now stop crying you should save your tears Miss Bride .... i smirked at her

And we all laughed ...

Then aunty showed us our roomes.. me and Ahana ... we were going to be in shania's room afcourse with shania... and mom dad got a room at the ground floor ...

We were so tired after this travelling and meeting session.. so aunty told us to take a nap and theywill meet us in the evening at the function ....