His friends part-3

After ten minutes i asked him about where Is he taking me.
" where are we going?" I asked looking at his beautiful face.

"To my friends wedding anniversery" he replied and looked at me for a second then returned his gaze back to the road.

"Why dint you tell me about this before?" I asked.

"I thought i will not make it there but i had time so i thought we should go. You dont want to go there?" He asked me with concern looking at me.

How stupid is this now he is asking me whether i want to go or not. This man can really be dumb sometimes.

"No. M fine. I would love to go" i replied.

And he was very happy to hear that. His mesmerizing smile was back on his face.

"Did you brought anything for them?" Suddenly this gift thing came to my mind. I am already nervous about meeting his friends and i dont wanted to feel embarrass too.

"Dont worry about that. I will not embarrass you" he smirked.

I dint replied to that and we drove in silence after that.

His Maserati stopped in front of a small house. It was very cozy and cute looking i was instantly in love with that house (pic of that house is above☝). There were lots of greenery surrounding the house. We stand at the entrance and Ryan rings the door bell. After few seconds we got a rply from a soft voice "coming".

A very eligant and beautiful blonde opened  the door after few seconds. She was very charming and she was in her mid twenty i guess she was wearing a black pencil dress which was up to her knees. She has done a classy bun with her blonde hairs. She was looking well groomed and stylish.

"Ryan you are late " she scolded Ryan with her sweet voice.

"M sorry Alice. I have told sam about this..." Ryan replied in an apologetic tone.

She rolled her eyes to that and her attention was on me now "whose this beauty with you ?" She asked Ryan while looking at me.

"Ohhh.. yeah.. she is Rania. My..." he was quite for a second i thought he will call me his girlfrien but... he recovered after a second and said " friend she is my friend. Her parents and mine are very good friends and so as we" he replied shrugging.

"Nice to meet you Rania" she said with a bright smile and i cant resist my answering smile.

"Me too" i replied and we hugged each other.

Then we heard another voice a strong male voice "whats taking you so long wifee" and the owner of the voice was a strong, built man. He was very mascular and i think few inches taller than Ryan. He was wearing a jeans and black v shape tee shirt with a jacket. And his hairs were very much like Ryan short, black and perfectly styled. He was looking hundsome.

"Hey buddy" he said and grabbed Ryan for a man hug like two man hug each other all muscles and jumping.

"Sorry for being late and Happy Anniversery" Ryan wished them both and handed them the gift box and the bouquet.

"You dont have to do this you know that" Alice said taking that gift box and bouquet.

"Sam are we going to stand here all day" Ryan said to that tall hundsome man in a playfull tone.

And we all went inside. Inside of that house was very modern, sleek, all wooden floors but at the same time very cozy and cute. One will instantly fell in love with that house. We crossed a bedroom first. It was all blue from inside with dim light. I got a glimce of the room while we were heading towards the living room. The living room was bigger than the bed room with a L shaped shofa inside and there were few more couples there chatting with each other and enjoying there drinks. When we entered in the room another tall and well built guy  with a bit dusky complexion came to us and hugged Ryan and asked him about the reason behind being late and after that he realize that Ryan is with a girl. I dont know why were they so surprised with Ryan being with a girl. Well afcourse he is not gay and as far as i know he had dated three girls then why is this so shocking that everybody have to look at me like am from a different planet.

And this dusky man was Aarav he was also a pilot  and i meet his wife sia later. she was tall, fair with brunette hairs and very cute looking. She was very good with me she hugged me and talked with me like we know each from a very long time. We talked about my studies and what i want to do later in my life then i got to know about her proffesion she was a english lit teacher in high school. So we talked about different writters and shared our opinions about on different books. I was totally in love with her company and in the meantime Ryan was busy with his guy friends playing video game. Boys and thier toys.  

* Am not really good with chapters name. So sorry about that and there are so many spelling and grammatical mistake too.  Apology  about that too😅*