Meeting part -2

"You have a boyfriend?"he asked out of the blue keeping his gaze on his plate.

"Nope" i replied frowning.

"Cool" he said very casually which was weard.

"Why did you asked?" I asked him looking at him.

"Curious" he said with his super cute smile.

Now that he had asked me about my relationship status. I can ask about his too though i know he is single but i still wanted to confirm that so i asked him.

"Are you dating someone?" I asked him casually.

"No" he replied with a grin.

My curiosity began to grow. so i started my questions.

"So you have never Dated anyone?" I asked him looking at him in a casual manner.

I was expecting him to say yes but...

"No. I have dated three girls before but any of the relationship dint last long" he replied looking at me.

What three girls?? How can he do this to me.

"Ohhhh! M sorry i think my questions are little intrusive." I replied with my apologetic grin.

"No. Its nothing like that. You can ask me more if you want?" He replied sweetly.

I smiled at him and dint said anything.

"Are you free on Wednesday?" He asked frowning.

"Yess. Why?" I replied with my confused look.

"Because i want to take you somewhere. It can take the whole day. Do you have anything important  on wednesday?" He asked me and waited for my answer.

"No i dont have anything important. But what am i going to say mom?" I replied him with my tensed look.

"Dont worry i will talk to her" he assured me and smiled.

"Where are we going on wednesday?" I asked him with my extreme curiosity.

"Its a Surprise" he replied with his childish grin.

I was exited about this but it was visible by his expression that he was more exited to surprise me.

"Dont you have planes to fly on wednesday?" I teased him plus i was curious to know as well.

"No. Its my day off".He  replied.

" on wednesday?" I asked confused.

"Every working day is a Monday and every off day is sunday for us." He replied with his infectious grin.

"Ohhh.." i replied still not getting.

"See.. we have to work for seven days continusly after that we were given two days off. So it doesnt matter whether its sunday or wednesday." He explained.

"Now i get it" i replied with a broader grin.

He looked at his watch and i think he dint realised about time.

"Sorry! I have to go. I have only 15 minutes. I dint realise about it. I dont know whts wrong but when i be with you time flies away." He replied with a tensed look.

"Dont apologise. Its ok i can understand. I will leave after few minute. You go." I gave him my reassuring smile.

"Thank you so much. And i am really looking forward to wednesday". He replied with his childish grin.

"Me too" i smile back at him.

"Take care. And text me after reaching home" he replied with his concern look.

"Okay i will. You too take care of yourself." I gave him a weak smile.

He dint said anything but looked at me for a few seconds and then he leaved.