Interaction

Open the door Ahana. Are you done? What the hell! We dont have the whole night Ahana. I want you out in two minutes. i shouted at the door

Ok! Ok! I am coming ... ahana replied

Aunty told us to get ready and come out for shania's haldi ceremony but as usual Ahana the beauty queen is going to take the whole day and i hadnt even started yet. After five minutes she was out from the bathroom . And she was looking amazing. She was looking perfect as usual in ethnic with her matching Ghumka's and bangals. Her hairs are goals striaght and manegable not like mine frizzy and wavy ... ugh... i hate my hairs ....

Am i looking good ... ahana asked while checking herself in the mirror

You are looking good .. i replied with my i-am-still-mad-at-you-look.

Ok go.. come on now.. we dont have weeks.. she smirked and left the room

I went into the bathroom and changed in a pitch pink salwar kurta  because its Indian wedding so we have to wear traditional  with golden sandals and a golden clutch bag. This colour suits me.. may be bacause i am fair .. or i dont know but i love this shade of pink. My hairs are luckily not that freezy today so i decided to leave my hair open. And i am very lucky when it comes to lips because i have a beautiful perfect lips so i put some lip balm on it and i am done. I am looking decent. And ready to go now.

At the hall everyone was looking amazing  except me because i dont know how to use those make over stuffs and shania was looking so beautiful in her yellow sari and flowery ornaments. She was crowded by alot of aunti's and i dont wanted to go there. And Ahana was nowhere to  be seen. She must be busy in taking selfies somewhere. I was feeling elienated. So i went out.

This view is so amazing. I am at the balcony now. The best part of this banglow is this balcony at the second floor. I loved this.I love to watch stars at night. Sky full of stars looks amazing at night and it gives me peace. I can watch the sky for the whole night without being bore. My all time favourite.

Hey! What are you doing here?? Ryan asked startling me

Nothing.. i said turning to him

He smiled at me and then he started looking at the sky

We were both looking at the sky for i dont know how long ?? then he said you know i love the sky.

I love to watch the sky... i said still looking at sky

One day i will surely fly there. He said proudly. Still looking at the sky.

You dont have wings ... i said laughing at him

I will think of something .... dont make fun of me ... he said pouting

Awwww! He looked so cute when he said that. I smiled at him.  And then i notice he was again in trousers but now a black tee shirt. His hair were messy but he look good in those messy hair. He was looking hot .

So what do you do? He asked now looking at me

Am still styding. Soon to be graduate with english majors.. i replied

Thts cool... he said with a smile

What about you? And suddenly i dont know from where Ahana came and she started her questions.

Where were you? Mom is calling you. Come lets go and then she grabbed my hand and said lets go .. and then Ryan gave me good bye smile and then he was gone.

Haldi function was fun later.
There was music and we did a little dance too and it was the only women funtion. No boys. So i hadn't seen Ryan after our balcony conversation.