Shopping

We were oll tired last night. So everyone awaked  late this morning. After being ready everyone went for breakfast. At the breakfast table we were oll having our spicy Indian food poori and matar paneer excect Ryan. He was having some boiled vegetables and juice with some veg sandwich.
His boiled vegetables were weard. I mean why on earth he wants to eat this. All the time i was looking at him at the breakfast table. And suddenly i got distracted when shania told everyone that she wants to go shopping with me and Ahana. Aunty gave her  permission and told Ryan to drive us to the mall. He agreed to be our driver for the day and left the table after finishing his weard breakfast.

I got ready in ten minutes. I am wearing my blue rugged geans with white sleeveless top and pink long sleeves shrug. I tied my hair back in a ponytail. And i am ready to go now.

Ryan was standing beside the car waiting for us. He was in black shirt with folded sleeves and blue jeans. He was wearing a watch and snikkers. And his hairs was not a mess today. They were perfectly styled and he was looking like those hot hollywood actors. And i was the first one to arrive shania and ahana were nowhere to be seen.

You are looking good... he said with a smile

Thanks... you are too looking good ... i replied

He smiled and then open the front seat door for me like a gentleman.

We get into the car and after few minutes shania and ahana came with there chattering about sandals and bracelets and all. They were at  the back seats non stop chatting about the things they need from the mall. And after thirty minutes we were at the big mall. We all went inside. Shania wanted  sandals first . So we went to the second floor because her favourite foot wear shop was there and after being confused with six sandals she finally choose three. Ryan was outside the shop busy on calls . And after the sandals session. We went for some jewellery shopping. Ahana choose a long heavy ear rings for her self and shania choose a golden colour heavy neckpiece. And i choose a brecelet for me it was simple and sober and i like those charms in them so i choose that.

They both wanted some more things and i am too tired to walk so i decided to stay with Ryan at ground floor and they went for there shopping. Me and Ryan were waiting for them.

Do you want to eat something. Ryan asked me after few minute.

I am thirsty.. i said in my now tired voice

Ok.. so lets have some ice cream . Come .. Ryan said

Which flavour? Ryan asked me

Butter scotch ... i replied

Two butterscotch ice cream and two milk shakes .. he said to the guy at the counter

Milk shakes ?? I said confused

Yeah .... i like ice cream with milk shakes ... he said innocently

I cant resist my smile he was looking so cute when he said that ...

So what do you do? I asked him while eating my ice cream

I am a pilot.. he said casually

Ohhhhh... i replied like a robot

What?? You dont like pilots? He asked amused

Nope... its amazing... extra ordinary thing... i replied

Yep its an adventurous job.. i love my job .. he said proudly

So you are on leave ... i asked

Yeah.. shania is my only sister and i cant miss her wedding for the world .. so i am on a leave for her wedding ... he replied smiling at me

Are you adventurous? He asked

Me?? No .. not at oll... i am scared of hights, water , and many things . I like to be ordinary no extra ... i replied now looking at him

Its not that bad to be adventutrous plus height is not something to be afraid of ... he said smiling at me

And then ahana and shania arrived carrying lots of shopping bags and we were ready to  leave. And i was still on the front passenger seat while returning home because Ryan didnt let me sit on the back seat. And after thirty minutes we were back to home. we went to the house and Ryan went to park the car.