weard situation part-2

Today is my last exam and am very nervous and excited at the same time. I woke up today before my alarm clock rang. I went in the bathroom and took a good twenty minute shower then i changed myself in my grey worn out jeans and black batwing top which was loose from the top while  has a good grip on the waist with proper crease. I put some lipgloss and mascara and because i had much time today so i straighten up my hair. I wore my golden watch and completed my look with my lace shoes which were comfy yet looked stylish at the same time.

I still had half n hour before leaving for my college. So i went downstairs to grab some breakfast. I greeted mom

"Good Morning mom."

"Good Morning sweet heart." Mom replied with a cheerfull smile.

I settled on the breakfast counter in the kitchen. Mom gave me some bread tost with jam and a glass of milk with an apple. Which was too much for me.

I finished my breakfast by eating two breadtost and half glass of milk. Mom scolded me for not finishing my whole breakfast which was her usual habit but like always i made my baby face for forgiveness and her heart mealts.

I bid her good bye and took a taxi for college.

After twenty minutes. I was at my college gate waiting for sia. And she came with her energetic smile on. She was in her pink flowral print dress perfect for summer and with a matching pink shoes. She is like that only. She loves to wear matching stuffs. Yeah she looks weard sometimes in her matching clothes but i dont care. She is such a pure soul. She is not like those cunning girls who are friends with you then back bites you when you are absent. She is one of my loyal friend . Though i still feel sad because i hadnt invited her on my engagement but it was so sudden that i dint got the time to invite her. Many of my mom's relatives cant make it to my engagement but we promised them for the wedding that we will inform them before a week or so.

"Good Morning beautiful" she greeted me in her cheerful voice.

"Good morning to you too princess. All pink and all, something special?" I asked.

"Neah. Just wanted to wear something pink. You know i dont do anything to impress other." She replied in her pro tone.

One thing that i love  about her is she dont care what others think about her. Which is really a good thing. And she always briengs positivity to me because i always think worst of everything.

After discussing what we have learnt and what we havnt we headed toward our classes for exams.

.............................................................

Three long hours in yte examination hall is not an easy thing. And to write continuesly in this three hours is the worst thing of all. But gladly i completed all my questions and waited outside my class to get sia. Students had started leaving there classes. So it became very crowded making it impossible to stand in a place. I was always pushed aside by other girls and guys. Finally after what looks like five minutes i got to see sia. She went towards me hurridly and we smiled excitedly.

"Finally exams are over" we said together and hugged each other.

We made our way outside the college discussing about what are we going to do now since exams are over and we have so much free time. Mostly i was hearing about sia's plan.

When we finally made outside the college. My eyes were fixed on the guy who was besides his Red Ducati panigale R. He was Ashad waiting for me, i guess because i dont think there is another person in this college of his aquaintance. He was in his blue faded jeans and white shirt with sunglasses on. His sleeves were folded up to his elbows and he was looking strikingly amamzing. And afcourse every girl was starring at him well not actually staring at him they were ogling at him. And not only girls even guys were looking at him and his bike.
He is a bike lover he dont really like cars but i never been with a bike ride with him though he insisted alot when we were dating but i found it very dangerous plus i dont really like bikes i dont know why but i have never really been a fan of it.

I was stuck to my place when i saw him. Sia noticed my weard expression and aksed me whats wrong. She knows about me and Ashad because when i got admition in this college i was so depressed because of my broken relationship so she was the one who supported me and she knows everything about me and Ashad but she had never seen Ashad ever.

"Ashad" i said looking at his direction.

"Where?" She asked looking at the direction where i was looking.

"What the hell Rania? He is Ashad ? " she asked shocked.

I simply nodded.

"He is so damn hot" she smirked and i saw her ogling at him. Afcourse he was looking amazingly hot but i dont get affected by him anymore. No doubt he is good looking guy but in comparing with Ryan he dont even stand in line with him. I was shocked because i dont know why he came here and i dont even wanted to face him.

At that time i just wanted to hide somewhere. But before i can make a move he already saw us and started walking toward us.

"Hi" he said.

"Hey" i replied in my irretated voice. And Sia gave me a look.

"I know you dont wanted to meet me but..." he was quite for a few second.

"But i have something to tell you" he completed finally.

"Say it and leave" i replied rudely.

He hesitated for a moment then said " Way dont we go somewhere, then sit and talk"

"Sorry i have to go home." I replied and sia was pinching my hands at that time.

"Okay! Aunty want me to stay at your wedding. She is so persistence. I tried to reason her but it was impossible for me. So i have to be at your wedding." He replied looking at me.

Afcourse i was not happy with that but i just dont wanted to talk to him anymore so i simply reply "okay!"

"You are really fine with this" he replied in his surprised yet happy tone.

"Since you dont have any choice. So i think i can manage that" i replied rudely.

"I have to go now" i said dragging sia with me who was continuesly staring at Ashad.

"Do you mind if i will walk with you guys to the main gate?" He asked all of sudden and before i can say anything sia already said

"Sure. We would love that" i gave her a look but she ignored me.

And the walk from here to the main gate was very awkward for me. Ashad asked about my exams and other stuffs but i only replied him with a yes / no answer. But sia was full on enjoying this time. She was cracking jokes to lighten the situation. Her jokes always be good which made me laugh too.

By the time i reached the main gate there was another aurprise waiting for me.