surprises

After some emotional moments with with my would be hubby i went in my room for sleep. At bed i realise that Ryan is much more than what he shows of himself he is softhearted, emotional. His heart is like a child. And the fact that he still love his mom makes me so sad i wish i could get his mom back to him. He needs love . He deserve so much love and i am going to give that to him. I will make sure that he always be happy and feel loved with me because he already have had enough in his life. He can't stand another heartbreak. The more i get to know him the more i fell for him. And i love him more than before, its just unexplainable.

Next morning was my haldi function so when i wake up i went to freashen up then took a shower and changed in my grey PJs because i am anyway not going leave my room before the haldi ceremony began. I started scrolling my feeds on my social media account when i heard the doorbell. I opened the gate and there was a made holding a bouquet full of Red roses and a box of zoroy chocolate singnature black, my favourite one. I dint needed to ask her who send this to me i knew its Ryan. Awwww! I just love him so much. When did he started being this romantic. Maybe after we had a very deep conversation last night he wanted to make me feel special so he sended me these. These chocolates are my favourite and how romantic that without even knowing which chocolates i loved the most he sended me my favourite chocolates. I was smiling continuesly and went to my bed keeping the chocolates and flowers close to my heart. I replaced the  old flowers from the vase at my bedside table with these beautiful red roses and started looking at them foolishly. Then i got a message on my phone.

*Good Morning beautiful.* Ryan

I was so overwhelmed that i replied with love you instead of Good morning

*I love you❤* Rania

* I love you too baby. I think you are in a good mood today❤* Ryan

*Afcourse and you are the reason for that😊* Rania

* Really? Am happy then sweetheart stay happy always* Ryan

What does he mean by really? He must be teasing me. My playfull jerk but i love him. I was typing him a rply when i heard another doorbell. I went quickly to check who it is? And when i opened the door it was Ashad looking freashly bathed and he was wearing a karbon blue round neck tee shirt with a black worn out jeans. I was  happy and i dint wanted to be rude with him today so i greeted him with my smile. He looked surprised with my smile then  he smiled back happily and asked "can i come inside?"

"Yeah sure " i replied and opened the door wide for him to get in.

He noticed the chocolate box on the bed " Do you still don't share your zoroy chocolates with anyone?"  I smiled to that but his comment took me by surprise he still remember that i dont like to share this chocolate   box with anymone. When we were together and i used to get mad at him then  he always used to gift me these chocolates but i never let him have a single piece from the box.

"Afcourse you can have some. " i gave him the box and he took one from it and we both had the chocolate together and talked about some old memories not those when we were in a realationship but of those when we were classmates and best friends. I missed those school days apart from the fact that he played with my heart very badly, he was a really good friend of mine and it felt  really nice to have him back in my life just for those few minutes i forget about my grudges with him and tried to be friends with him.

We were talking about our school times when Ryan suddenly came into the room. He looked surprised by seeing me and Ashad together talking like old friends and cracking jokes actually when he came into the room we both were laughing on Ashads joke and we were kind of sitting close on my bed which i dint noticed. I immediately distanced myself from Ashad when i found Ryan looking at our closeness. He was in his grey trousers and black sweatshirt. His hair were tousled. He hadn't took a shower i guess but he was looking mouthwatering hot. His jaw was clenched and his hands were in fists even his veins were visible. I knew what he was thinking. And i can understand his anger for Ashad but he needs to understand that i only love him. And no one can take his place from my life. I went to him and hugged him which made him relax a bit.

"Good morning." I said and circled my arms around his neck.

He smiled but that smile dint reached his eyes "Good morning baby" and he kissed me on my cheeks. Which was unusual he generally don't do like that.

Ashad coughed from behind to get noticed that he is also here we both turned to look at him but Ryan kept a hand on my waist. Ugh men! I said to myself and rolled my eyes. Ashad excused himself after that.

Then me and Ryan were alone in my room.

"What was he doing here? " Ryan asked encircling me again in his arms.

Yeah..i too thought about it. Why did he came here? I dint even asked him..

"May be aunty have sended him for something.. I dont know??" i replied playfully rubbing my thumbs on his light stubble.

"Since when you guys have started being so buddy buddy?" He asked looking at me.

"For God sake Ryan. I dont feel anything for him. I just want to move on. He is trying to be nice so i was also trying not to be rude with him." I replied

"Really ?? But you were laughing on his jokes like he is your favourite person?" He complained like a child. And he was looking so cute. Ryan always look cute when he fight with me. Instead of feeling angry on him whenever we fight i always want to love him more because he look so cute when he complain about something.

I gave him a peck on his lips snd that took him by surprise. "You are my favourite person. Okay?" I replied.

He smiled his divilish smile and started tikkling me..

"Ryan.. no.. please .. am very ticklish please no.." i was begging him to stop and we were both on my bed i was laughing like a five year old with tears in my eyes. When suddenly Ahana and sia came in my room. They both looked at us then suddenly turned around. "What the hell! Can't you too wait for few days. " Ahana said in her irretated voice.

We both got up from my bed and i smoothen my hair with my fingers.

"We were not doing anything. And you guys can turn around now. " I said to my two over drama queens.

"Dint knew that your sis is you ticklish.." Ryan said to Ahana and smiled at both of them then left the room.