A Date

At 7pm i went outside to check whether Ryan is home or not? I looked in the hall but he was not there I thought that he is not home yet. But still i wanted to check his room just to be sure so i went upstairs and opened the door of his room. As usual his room was clean and tidy. Everything in its place. I entered in his room and sat on the bed and touched his duvet. It was all smelling of him. I stand up and checked his room a little more. There was a book at his bedside table "Stick And Rudder" by Wolfgang. I opened the book and afcourse it was about Airplanes and how they should be flown by pilots. I was happy about one thing that he too like books but our criteria is different. I smiled and turned to look for his closet. And next to his bathroom he had a huge walk in closet. It was bigger than my room. I looled around and i was stynned by the amount of clothes he had. One section full white shirts. I touched the fabric and it was soft like silk i guess they were linen or Royal oxford. Next to that were a section for colour full shirts blue, brown and the fabric was Melange and flannel. And opposite to that was the section for suit Armani and Dunhill hanging pridely there. Down was the place for all afcourse branded and too much costly shoes.
There was a full length and chests of drawers i opened and it was full of tie's . I opened another and it contained different style of cuff. I checked another and it had watches.
.............................................................
................ i will complete this chapter it is half. Stay tunned .....
Like i said i will complete this chapter from here only as you guys know my chapters be in few parts because i dont get the time to write the full chapter in one time.

.............................................................

After checking his room thoroughly I realised that he is really not here. I felt dissapointed and i missed him. When i came out of his closet then i saw him standing at the doorframe observing me. He was in his sweat shirt and jeans. His hair were a mess but i was in love with him as i always be completely spellbounded by his looks and his intense gaze and i love this man. He smiled and said "checking my room?"

"Act... i was looking for you."

"Ohhhh.. why?"

"Because i wanted to talk to you" i said this words in my irretated voice because he hadnt talked with me from one and a half day.

"Am sorry. I thought you need time to think about it. And i dint want to pressurise you by reminding you about my proposal" he replied innocently. Ugh.... what am i going to do with this man..

"But you dint show up not even for a second" i replied with dissapointment.

"Did you missed me?" He asked me puzzled.

"Well... yes i really missed you"

In rply of my statement He smiled his shy smile which is a delight to watch because he looks such a baby when he do that. I smiled too and realized that i am completely smitten with this stupid guy.

"Do you have anything important?" He asked out of the blue.

"No?? Why??" Whts now. What does he have to do now.

"Okay then come with me" he offers his hands to me.

I took his hands .And we started walking towards staircase i guess??

"But where are we going"

"Can't you have patience" he replied playfully.

"I have been patient for one and a half day. And i cant be anymore" i gave him a look and he smiled.

"Well in that case thanks for doing that"
After few seconds we were on the rooftop.

"Why did you bring me here at the roof" it was dark. Afcourse its 8pm night time. Rooftop is going to be darker only. Why the hell did he brought me here i need to talk to him about his proposal Damn.

"Wait" he said.

Waoooooo! After few seconds i dont know from where he did this magic the whole roof was changed into a different scenario. There were different coloured sparking lights twinkling around and different kind of flowers Roses, orchards ,tulips and there were so many others that i dint even recognised them.

"Don't you wanna look around?" he whispered in my ears. Distracting me.

He holds out his to me and i grabbed it instantly without wasting a second.

When we started walking there were roses beneath my flip-flops. I was happy more than happy. I was on the seven heaven Actually.

And then i saw a table decorated nicely with rose petals and lights. And yeah there were different lanterns well i dint recognised there type but they were looking like arabic lanterns.

When we came closer to the table he pulled a chair for me. I sat on it then he joined me on the table. And he started looking nervous. I dint understand why? He did this amazing think and now he is lokking nervous. About what?

"You did this? "

"Uhhh hmmm" he nodded.

"Lovely! When did you planned all this?"

"When you told me that you want something romantic. I planned it right there" he replied with pride.

"Impressive and when did you manage to executive your plan?"

He smiled and said "I was not ignoring you. I just wanted to surprise you with this. Whenver i used to get some free time i used to come here to decorate it."

"You did this all yourself?" Well i was shocked. He could have asked anyone. Any servant of his to help him or do this whole thing for him. I mean i would have been happy with that also.

"Yes! I wanted to do this all myself."

I nearly felt like crying. Awwwww! He really loves me so much.

"I love you " and thats all i managed to speak.

He holded my hand and looked in my eyes and replied "I love you too and now you know a bit of how much i love you."

I smiled "still a bit"

"Hmmmm. Thers is much more to show you" and there it was his honesty, his reality , his love for me.