Broken part-2

I woke up in an unfamiliar surrounding. I looked around and realised that i am in a hospital. My head was hurting i touched my head and my head was bandaged. I tried to move but my body was paining alot.

"Thank god" Rayn said with a releaved face.

I dint realised that he was there. I looked at him and he was still in his white shirt and his sleeves were folded but his hair were a mess now. He was as usual looking hot but then i remember what he told me today.

" what are you doing here?" I asked him rudely.

"I am here for you.. " he replied politely.

"I dont need you" i said and turned my face away from him.

"I know you dont" he replied sadly..

But then i realised how did he get to know that i fell from stairs and who the hell had called him here. So i decided to ask him since he was the only one in the room with me so i dint had any choice.

"Who told you about me?" i asked him turning my face back to him.

"Your mom" he replied.

"What?" I gave him my puzzled look.

"I will explian it to you later. Let me call the doctor first and let me inform your mom that you are awake " he said and left the room.

After few minutes a female doctor came wearing a sweet smile. She asked me if i have any problem? I told her that my legs and right hand are paining. She said that it will be fine after few days and thankfully i dint got any fracture so there were only some bruses in my legs and hands. Then she checked my eye sight and said that it is all fine but she told mom that she will keep me under observation today and i can go home tomorrow. She was very cute and polite. I liked her long straight hair. She was in his mid thirties and very professional. She told me to take care of myself and left with her mesmerising smile.

Then my mom, dad , Rayn and me were left in the room.

"You scared us Rania. I have told you so many times to take care but.." she said and tension was visible on her face.

"M sorry mom" i replied

"No. Its not about sorry baby. We just dont want anything to happen to you two. You dont know how scared we were.. but thank god there is not a fracture or major problem" she sighned.

"Take care of yourself baby. You are all we have. You scared us" Dad said and i can see he was looking very tired and tensed. I really felt sorry for disturbing everyone.

"I will dad and m sorry" i said in apologatic tone.

Dad smiled at me and leaved for work. Mom was there with me and Ryan.

"I am going to meet the doctor i have to ask her something. " mom said looking at Ryan.

"Its fine. I will stay with her." Ryan replied.

"Thank you dear for everything" mom said and smiled at him and left to meet the doctor.

Now me and Ryan were alone in the room. He was sitting on the chair near my bed. I turned my face in the opposite direction because i dont wanted to see him.

"Look i know what i said was wrong i shouldnt have said  that-" he said but i cut him off.

"I dont need any explanation you said what you felt for me. I dont want to lisen anymore" i replied him.

"Please let me complete" he begged.

I signed in frustation and said " why are you even here for a stupid girl huh?" I asked him.

He ran a hand through his hair in frustation but very patiently said "because am madly in love with that stupid girl".

His words took me by surprise. I was speechless. One second am stupid and other he loves me madly. This man and his mood swings but something in him told me that he is not confused about this. He really love me but i was still confused about whether to trust him or not.

He held my hand and looked into my eyes and said " i know am confusing. Infact am the one who's stupid but i called you that. Please dont be mad at me. I am sorry". And at that time i just wanted to hold his face and tell him that its all ok. But there was something between him and his profession. He is so obsessed with that.

"Its ok.." i replied looking at him.

"My job is important for me and i understand that you dont really like flying.. its ok but please try to understand my situation.. please" he said with his pleading look.

"I will try. " i said with a smile and gave his hands a gentle squeeze. I dint wanted him to get tensed anymore.