weard situation

Its been three weeks since i came here. My papers are going good and hopefully my exams are gonna be ending tomorrow. Am so excited to get rid from this hectic schedule.

Ryan has been calling me everyday. To ask me how was my exams and other stuffs. I never thought that we will be missing each other so much. We also did video calls so many times because Ryan wanted to see me. And he practically begged me for that which was really cute. And in these three weeks i realised that i really love this man alot and he loved me too. No matter how hectic his schedule be he somehow manage to make time for me which was really sweet of him and i started falling for him more and more as the days goes by.

Sia was so happy  to hear our story and afcourse she is dying to meet Ryan and i promised her that i will arrange something so that we all three can go for a movie or something where we all three can get along or specially sia would get to see him.

It was 8pm already when mom called me downstairs for dinner. These family time that we spent at our dinning table had been very special for me these days because soon i will be marrying Ryan and i have to live in his place. Its not like i dont like his place or something but my family and my house is gonna be mine forever and no matter how much i get they are always going to have a special place in my heart. And am gonna be miss them badly. Mom had started her shopping for our marriage though marriage is not happening soon but still she had started making her guest list and all and afcourse she is very excited for my marriage.

I went downstairs for dinner. And looked for mom. She was in the kitchen as expected and dad was at the dinning table waiting eagerly for the food. I smiled at dad and went in the kitchen to help mom in getting the foods. Ahana was also there with mom.

"Learn something from mom. Okay"  Ahana joked.

I gave her a look and mom chuckled to that. When we were all started having the dinner. Dad asked me how's my papers going. I told him they are going good. Which was true actually my exams were really going great. Dad was so happy to hear that and my mom too. The only thing she was worried about was my cooking skills. She wanted me to learn atleast the basics of cooking but i hadnt shown any interest in that. I ptomised her that once i will finish my exams i will start taking her cooking classes. She gave me a satisfying smile in return. After having some family time and a good meal i went back to my room again. And first thing i did was checked my phone. And i had three missed calls from Ryan. I called him back and after one ring he picked up immediately.

"Hey" i said softly.

"Hey" he replied in his strong voice.

"So... what were you doing?" I asked him playfully.

"Missing you" he replied matching my tone. Which made me chuckle.

"Great me too." I replied which was true. Its not been a single hour here when i hadnt missed him. It was really hard to concentrate on my exams.

"So your exams are finally going to over" he said happily.

"Yeah" i replied in my excited voice.

"But you hadnt told me ever where your college is?" He asked all of a sudden.

"I hadnt told you that?" I asked confused.

"No. Never" he replied instantly.

"Oh... but why do you wanna know all of a sudden.

"Just like that" he replied casually.

"Just curious to know everything relating to you" his reply made me blush.

I told him where my college is and after that we talked more for 30 mints about usual stuffs like how his jobs going and all other stuffs and then we bid each other good night.

Part -2 of this chapter will be coming soon its not the full chapter.