Airplane part-2

We were in the taxi on our way to the Airport. Ryan was in good mood today. He grabbed my hand and started playing with my fingers blankly. Instead of talking we were enjoying each others company silently. But there was one question i wanted to ask him. How did he managed to come here? He was busy in his phone. When i asked him about his sudden plan of taking me Mumbai "Dont you have a plane to fly Today?" Instead of asking him directly i taunted him. He looked at me with amused expression and replied " i took a day off for someone special" he emphasize the word special.

I frowned and replied " And who's that someone special" i too emphasized the word special exactly like him. He chuckled to that and asked " Do you really want to know?" Though the answer was pretty easy to guess but if he wants to play then am too in it "yes" i nodded very innocently like a baby. He looked at me for a few seconds but he was not at all amused by my reply instead his intense gaze were fixed on me making me uncomfortable then he shifted to my side and whispered "you" in my ear making me shiver. Though i knew that am the special someone but still hearing this from him was an amazing feeling. I couldnt believe my ears that he had really skiped a day from his goddamn job for me.

He shifted to his side after saying those three words. I blush to that but dint said anything.

And after 5 minutes we were there at the Airport. And that was my first flight. I was very nervous but i dint wanted to show that Ryan so i plastered a smile on my face and came out of the cab. He holds out his hands to me and i grabbed it instantly. We entered the Airport holding hand . Then i thought Airport is like second home to Ryan. He always be here on the other hand I was totally unfamilier to this surrounding. I came here last time just to meet him. We did the process to check in and we were finally there in our plane. Ryan was sitting next to me very relaxed. He helped me with my seatbelts.

And as the plane began to take off i felt like i am going to die today. Ryan was amused by my fear of dying but he controled his laugh and tried to compose me. All the while i was holding his hands very tightly like i will break his fingers but he dint complained to that instead he was enjoying it.

Once we were in the sky. I let go off his hands. And sighned in relief. He looked at me and asked "You are still scared of this?"

"One time helicopter ride doesn't really make me a fan of flying" i replied.

"Yeah" he said and he was still amused by something.

"What is so amusing?" I asked him and i was pissed as hell with him that time.

"Nothing" he said but he was still smiling at me and i felt like an idiot that time afcourse he is making fun of me.

After few minutes an Airhostess came in her sexy yet classy uniform with pumps and glossy well exactly too much glossy lips. She bent a little to ask us whether we like to have some refreshment or not? But basically she was only talking to Ryan. She flushed when Ryan smiled at her and said "we would like to have orange juice please".

She patted her long eyelashes few times and then offered him two small bottles of juice. She was all over Ryan. She was talking to him like i were't  even there. I dont know why but i felt so jealous. I just wanted to punch her right on her face and tell her "back off" but i controlled my anger as much as i can. Ryan said "Thank you" to her very sweetly. What i dint understand was why was he being so nice to her? Like he was kind of enjoying the attention she was giving him.

After she left he offered the juice to me like i hadnt even seen what was he doing few minutes ago. I plastered a smile on my face and replied " No thanx. I dont want anything." And looked away from him. He was still amused with me. I dont know what have i done now to entertain him. I sighned and closed my eyes.

Then i got an idea. He had told me before that he dated three girls. I should ask him whether any one of then was an airhostess or not? I hope it doesnt spoil his mood. And after preparing my self i asked him " can i ask you something."

"Yes" he replied very politely.

"You said earlier that you dated three girls?"

"Ummhmm" he nodded.

"So... ummm..." ugh why am i being so nervous just say it. You cant change the topic now.

"So..." he said with the expression continue please.

"So.... have you ever dated an Airhostess?" i said the word Airhostess very fast so that he dont understand. But he still he got it. He looked at me for a few seconds and his lips turned into a thin line "yes.." he replied.

"Ohhh" and thts the only thing that came out of my mouth.

"Actually i was not serious with any of them.." and before he can continue any furthur the word "them" came out of my mouth like i have heard something wrong. After reading my confused expression he continued "yes them. I have dated two Airhostess." He had dated two Airhostess. Waooo! thts great but why do i feel so hurt. Things happen i too had  dated a guy. Who was my life... ugh... i dont want to think about him now. I shook my head to remove his topic from my mind.

"Is everything okay" Ryan asked. And i dint realise that he was waiting for a rply from me.

"So what happened then?" I asked him.

"Actually it was not love... and both parties were not serious. I dont know what it was like.. i was just enjoying thier company" he said. I was confused by the word thier.

"You dated two girls at one time?" I aksed him with the expression how-disgusting-is-this on my face.

"Ofcourse not..."i sighned in relief and he continued " i dated one for two months and other for one month... "

"Okay" i rplied and after few seconds he said " why did you asked that?" Okay so what should i say to that.

"Just like that" i smiled at him casually.

"Okay" he nodded.

"So have you ever dated a pilot?..." I chuckled and continued "afcrss female" he looked at me like i have said something wrong and replied "No" in a very serious tone.

"Okay" i nodded and got back to my earlier posture. Eyes closed but head phones on.