Surprise

It was 7.30 in the morning when i wake up which was not that late. I went in the bathroom to freshen up and then i brushed my teeth and had a shower and changed in my black jeans and black plane full sleeves top. I  loved this top of mine i look hot in this and everytime i wear this top i used to admire myself a little more in the mirror. My hairs were still wet so i left it open. After folding my cover and putting my laptop in my lappy bag. I went downstairs and there was no sound of anyone. No one in the living room and mom was also not in the kitchen. Then i remember its thursday Ahana's early classes day and dad' early leaving day for office but i was not expecting this with my mom. I looked for her everywhere in the house but she was not there. Then i heard a ping in my phone and there was a message from mom

* Have your breakfast and  get ready i am sending you a taxi in 20 minutes *

*Where are we going?* I texted her back.

I waited for her to rply but there was no rply from her. I went into the kitchen and had my breakfast but i still had 10 more minutes before the taxi will arrive so i went into my room and brushed my hair nicely and waited for the taxi to arrive after 10 minutes Taxi there.

I locked my house from outside and open the taxi door and went inside i sat in the back passenger seat. The taxi driver pulled away from my house and we were in the busy road after few minutes.

"Where are you taking me? What did my mom told you?" I asked the driver casually.

He looked a bit confused first but then he replied " sorry mam i cant tell you. I am not instructed to do that."

"What?" I replied annoyed. What the hell is wrong with my mom. I think she is still mad at me.

It was a thirty minute journey from home to this. I was stunned by the place where the driver left me. He left me at the Airport. Kolkata International Airport what the hell is my mom doing here? Are we going somewhere? I stand at the big entrance not understanding what to do? I had never been to an Airport before. Should i go inside and search for mom? Or should i stay here and wait for her to find me? Oh no what should i do?

"Excuse me mam Are you Miss Rania Ahsan?" A man in white shirt and blue pants asked me. He must be in his thirties.

" yes" i replied confused by his recognisation.

"This way mam" he said very sweetly to me.

I smiled at him confused and then followed him. There were so many people waiting for thier flights and they were afcourse with thier luggage and i was the only one without a luggage i dint even had a hand bag with me but i was so thankful that i changed myself in these clothes otherwise it would have been a disaster coming here in my weard clothes.

After my few minutes walk i was in an open place. There were planes everywhere huge planes i had never seen an airplane this close before. Then the older man left me in front of a big plane and he told me to wait here. After few seconds i heard foorsteps coming towards my direction. I turned back to look who is it?

"Good Morning" Ryan said smiling at me.

I was shocked i was not expecting him. He was in his uniform. Navy Blue pants white shirt navy blue tie and a navy blue blazer with golden stripes at sleeves and golden buttons at sleeves and at his torso area of his blazer. With his pilots hat on. He was looking stunning. Is it boys in uniform case or i dont know but he was looking beautiful, hot and amazing. My mouth goes dry.

I swallod and then replied "Good Morning".

He came a little closer to me and shoved his right  hands in his pocket and there was the gift in his hand and then he said " why did you put it back to my room?" He asked frowning at me.

"Beacuse i dont wanted to take this?" I replied casually.

"Why? Thts what am asking?" He asked me very gently.

"What are we? Are we friends? I barely know you and I dont like to be gifted this expensive stuffs." I replied him irretated.

He sigh and he dint said anything for few seconds after that he nervously asked " can we be friends?"

I looked at him totally confused by what he just said.
"Do you want to be friends with me just to gift me this?" I replied frustated.

He sighned heavenly and said "I am sorry about that night i shouldnt have leave like that i dont know what happened to me that night. I wanted to apologise for that night. And you are a nice person and i kind of like to spend time with you so i was thinking if we can be friends and its not for gifting you these kind of stuffs." He explained and then looked at me and waited for my answer.

"Its ok. Not a big deal. And we can be friends. You are a good person too. I like to spend time with you too." I replied smiling at him.

"Ohh thats great then."  He replied with releaved smile.

He gave me the box and i keep it this time.

"How did you plan this?" I asked him with my playfull smile.

"Oh .. am sorry about this. I dint had much time otherwise i would have called you somewhere else. I only have one hour here so i thought i should meet you and give you back what is yours." He replied looking at me.

"Its fine dont be sorry. And thanks to you i got see The Airport for the first time" i replied with a small grin .

"You had never been to an Airport before?" He asked totally surprised by what i just said.

"Nope" i replied innocently.

"Its ok. I am glad that i am the first one" he replied with his full grin which was infectious.

Then he showed me around and i had seen two planes taking off. It was beautiful not that horrible which i was assuming from i dont know how long then he told me alot of teachnical terms about planes but i dint understand  anything but i liked the way he was explaining every detail to me as if am going to fly next in this airport. And he  sounded so perfect so young. I totally loved the way he was explaing things to me. Then we saw a plane landing at the airport. It was again the first time i saw a plane landing Live. I loved it and i was looking at the plane and when i turned back to look at Ryan. He was already  looking at me like i am a eight year school girl.

"What?" I asked embarassed by the way he was looking at me.

"Nothing" he said smiling at me.

"Can i have your number?" He asked nervously after few seconds.

"Yes" i replied instantly.

He smiled then took my number. And  then we talked few minutes about my studies. And then it was the time to leave.

"I have only twenty more minutes left after that i have a plane to fly and i want you to be home safely before i fly off" he said looking into my eyes.

"Okay..." i relied with a weak smile.

We walked at the big gate and again there was a taxi waiting for me.

"Okay then i will text you soon. Take care" he said smiling at me. And i can tell by his expresaion that he wanted to spend more time with me but hard luck he dint had much time.

"Okay. Thanks for the gift. It is beautiful. And yeah Fly Safe and BE SAFE." I said said the word "be safe very clearly i dint understand why ? But i just wanted him to be safe." I said looking into his eyes.

"I will be safe. Dony worry" he replied reassuring me.

And i went into the back seat of the taxi and the taxi drove away from the Airport.