Another Surprise

Ryan was there standing beside a car wearing a carbon blue t-shirt with a pair of black jeans and his hair were sticky. I think he just got from the shower but he was looking Amazing.

The moment i saw him i run towards him forgetting the fact that i had sia and Ashad with me. I just hugged him tightely. Inhaling his scent and it felt like home so relaxing he hugged me back, buring his face in my hairs and whispered " I missed you babe". And that babe gave me tingles all over my body but i controlled myself and replied him with a "I missed you too" though i can't see him but i felt his smile on the other side.

When i opened my eyes while hugging Ryan i realised that people were starring at us. I pulled back from Ryan and he let me go but he wrapped his hand around my waist. Which made me smile then i saw Ashad and sia they were standing there akwardly waiting for us to finish  and looking anywhere but us. I felt pitied for Ashad i dont wanted him to see this. Then i realised what am i going to answer Ryan about what Ashad is doing here in my college? I frowned and sia noticed my expression. There was an akward silence between the three of us i dint knew how to start so i just stared at the ground not knowing what to do. We stayed like that for five minutes or so. Then sia broke the silence by introducing herself to Ryan.

"Hi am sia. Rania's only friend here." She said in her cheerful and confident voice. And i was literally thanking her from inside for breaking this akward silence between us.

Ryan smiled at her and said " Nice to meet you sia. "

Then he looked at me and said " you never told me about any of your friends" that was not a question or something he was basically taunting me about Ashad bacause he have got the fact that Ashad is also a friend of mine from the way we were coming outside from the college gate together.
Finally i got the courage and replied.

"We never really got the time" i replied nervously. Then i looked at Ashad and said "Ryan you already know Ashad but what you dont know is he is one of my old achool freind. We were in the same school" i said trying to sound confident.

Ryan looked at Ashad and they both greeted each other with an akward Hi. Afcourse they were exchanging looks but i cant see that because they both were wearing sunglasses. I looked at sia and she got the whole situation. She just gave me a smile. And Ashad left after that.

Ryan asked sia to come with us for lunch but sia refused by making an excuse that her mom is calling her and its urgent. I felt bad for her because she wanted to meet Ryan properly but she have to leave like this and i cant do anything about it. She understand from the situation that me and Ryan we both need some alone time. But Ryan asked her to atleast drop her home. And she agreed to that.

We dropped her home then we went for lunch. Ryan was quite in the car. So i decided to be the first one to talk.

"Thanks for coming" i said looking at him.

"Dont Thank me. I needed it more than you. " he said smiling at me but that smile doesn't reached his eyes. I knew that he have a lots of questions in his mind. And i was ready to answer them. Because he have the right to know everything about me.

After ten minutes we were there at a big five star Restraunt. We settled at our chairs. And Ryan asked me to order for both us. I ordered some Indian food for both us. He frowned when i was ordering the food but dint said anything because he was the one who asked me to order for both us.

He looked at me patiently and his look told me that he want a more elaborate answer.

I started speaking " You remember? I wanted to tell you something at our engagement? " i said nervously i dont know why i was being that nervous.

"Yes" he replied frowning.

"I wanted to tell you about Ashad"

"What?" He asked confused.

"You remember i told you before that i had dated a guy for quite a long time. The only guy i dated before?" I said and his jaw tightens.

"Yes" he replied.

"Ashad is the guy whom i dated before meeting you. When i saw him at our engagement i dint knew where he came from. I was shocked to see him then i got to know that he is your relative. " i looked at him and he was still angry but i knew his anger was not for me but for Ashad so i continued.

"But i dint got the time to tell you and Next morning whem you were gone for work. He asked aunty that he wanted to talk to me. So i had to talk to him but trust me i never wanted to see him again. But because he asked in front of our whole family i dint wanted to create a scene so i said yes.." I was scared by the way his hands turned into fist.

He looked at my scared expression and holded my hands "Am sorry i dont want to scare you please forgive me i just want to rip this guy into pieces."

I holded his hands and continued "Trust me i love you only." He smiled to that and said "please tell me what happened next"

"He apologised to me for breaking my heart and other stuffs and..." I stopped speaking because i knew that this is going to make him mad.

"And" he repeted asking me to continue.

"And he told me.. All the time he loved me only and other  bullshits"  i said in a disgust way shrugging my shoulder.

He looked nervous suddenly his expressions changed from anger to fear. He looked at me and said " And do you want to go...."

I knew what he meant so before he can speak furthur i cut him off "Are you mad. I love you only. You are my life i cant leave you ever." I said grabbing his hands tightely.

He dint looked satisfied " Are you sure?" He asked still confused and nervous.

"Afcourse am sure what is wrong with you. I will never leave you ever. Okay?" I asked and he nodded like a child who was trying hard to trust the word he just heard.

"Don't you trust me Ryan?" I asked dissapointed.

"I do. Its just that i cant stand another heartbreak. " And he looked so vulnerable when he said that.

I moved my chair closer since we were sitting on the opposite side of the table so it was hard for me to touch his face. I cupped his cheeks and said " I love you. And am never going to break your heart. Trust me." And he leaned in closer in my touch. We stayed like that for few minutes there.

Then our food arrived. While eating i told him that i asked Ashad to not attend our marriage and lastly he agreed to that but Aunty wanted him at our wedding so he came here to my college to tell me that he have to be at my wedding because of Aunty.

"I can talk to mom about it. If you want then?" He asked me .

"No its okay. I dont want to give him so much importance. Plus i dont want anyone to know about this. This chapter has been closed long time ago i dont want people to know about it. Specially when am marrying."

He gave me a gentle squeeze on my hand and said "okay. " i just love the fact that he understand me so well. And dint made a fuss about this.

We finished our meal and he dropped me back home. And afcourse he called my mom and told her about his plan thats why mom was so relaxed when i got back home at seven pm which was so late.