Marry me!

One week later

Today I am leaving for London. I am excited,happy,nervous.. and everything at the same time. Mommy had been crying alot today. I told her that it is going to be fine i am a grown up girl now but still she is just so afraid for me. Even Ahana was sad but i know she is not going to show that to me.

Dad was busy loading my luggge in the car outside. Sia and her parents are going to meet us at the Airport. Shanis had called me today snd wished me "safe flight" and she sounded really happy today which made me smile all the while i was talking with her. Sheena Aunty and uncle also wished me and gave me lots of blessings on the phone. Sometime i feel so lucky to have them in my life. Everyone had called me instead of Ryan.

After the day we meet at the party. He never showed up again. Nor did he called me. Ocassionaly he used to text me asking me how i am doing and stuffs like that. Nothing about our Relationship which made me really sad but i never asked about it to him.

"We are ready to leave." Dad said sadly when he came inside.

"Okay!" I replied nervously looking at mom.

We were seating at the couch in our living room.

"Its too soon" mom said and her eyes were again filled with tears.

"Awww Mom! I will be fine. " i replied mom while giving her a warm hug.

"Promise me you will call us everyday. And you are going to take care of yourself.
And you will eat on time...."

"Mom... I promise i will do everything.. okay!" I cut her off and gave her a bone crushing hug again. And this time even my eyes were started getting wet. But i quickly rubbed my tears off because if mom would have seen this. She would have started criying again.

Then i moved towards Ahana and gave her a tight hug " Take care and i will miss you." She said while we were hugging each other.

"I will miss you too sweetheart" i replied pulling away from her.

And then we all went outside and got in the car.

At the Airport we meet sia and her parents. Both our families started talking about us that how we will manage there and stuffs like that and afcourse our moms were crying after every ten minutes.

Soon we bid them Goodbye when our flight was announced. We went in the Aircraft and took our seat. I wanted to take the window seat but sia was so persistent about having that seat that i finally had to gave up and took the Aisle side.

I started thinking about all the memories i have here. How much am going to miss my family. And in the back of my consiousness i could hear  the announcement and instructions they were giving to the passengers.

But what cought my attention was the familiar sound of the pilot.

"Ladies and gentleman I Ryan Ahmad is your pilot for today. I apologise to you all because I am going take a few minutes to say something to the Love of my life. Who is also flying today for London with you all leaving me here alone. But before leaving i want her to know that I still Love you and I will always Love you Miss Rania Ahsan. I know i have messed things up. But i promise you i will fix everything and be by your side for the rest of my Life. If you promise to say I do. " what the hell just happened?How can he be here? Is this for real? I was thinking all this when suddenly i saw Ryan coming towards me wearing his uniform. And he was looking mouth watering hot. He came towards me and every passenger looked at us in awe. I stand up from my sit in shock  and came in front of him.
We looked at each other for a second then he bent at his one knee and took a small box which had the same ring i left at his house when our marriage was cancelled.

"Will you marry me please? I promise to love you, cherish you , trust you, and keep you safe for the rest of my life. And i promise i won't ever leave you alone. Say yes Darling. My  life is faded without you. SAY YES PLEASE." I was surprised by his words. He words had that really strong affect on me. He looked at me with his puppy eyes waiting for my rply. My heart was beating so fast.  Everyone had started cheering up for me to say yes. I knew what i have to do at that time. And i knew this man is what i want for the rest of my life.

"Yes" i murmured and only at that time i realised that i was crying. Ryan dint believed at first i literally had to shout at him a YES then only he realised and he was so happy to hear that. He put that ring in my finger and it felt so right. It felt like it always belonged to me.

Everyone clapped and cheered for us. I was not expecting a public stunt with my Mr Pilot. But he surprised me. And that time i realise that this was the part of my life that was missing which was stopping me from being happy. We hugged each other and it felt perfect. His embrace was my home which i was missing for i don't  know how long. If felt so right to be in his arms. And i knew  at that time that my heart belongs to him only.

He is my happiness and my life. And he is the one i want to spend my rest of the life with. I know my Love does Fly Away but as long as we love each other and are happy i don't care about anything else. At last we both realised that we both need each other and nothing can keep us away.

                        "THE END"

*i know i had been a very slow writter but thank you guys for tolerating me. I love you all and this 3.09k views means alot to me. Keep loving my story and share with your friends. There is going to be a epilogue for this story. And comment about how you like the story. I am really looking forward to see that.
                          Xoxo*