His secret

After our shopping we went for dinner. And it was good, i enjoyed with my girls. They are my saviour. All of us did a little shopping for ourselves. And we enjoyed our time. By the time when we were coming home. And i was in the car with my girls. I checked my phone. And much to my surprise. There was ten missed calls and five texts from Ryan all saying * Where are you? *
              * please come fast.*  and etc. Asking me when am going to reach home. And for the first time on these three days i smiled at my phone. And it was genuine smile. I felt happy. I felt relaxed. I felt loved. I know he live me alot and he miss me too but sometimes his busy schedule dont make it possible for him to contact me and that make me sad. I was smiling all the time in the car and wanted to go home as fast as i can.

Finally when we reached home. Mom and aunty were waiting for us and with them was Ryan. Talking with two womens who love him so much. I know he love them too and care for each and every person around him but he just lacks the ability to show his affection towards them.

We showed them our shopping and everyone liked it and Ryan too. After ten minutes we excused ourself from the crowd to spend some quality time with each other. When me and Ryan both stand up to excuse ourselves. Sia gave a teasing look which i replied with a blush.

We went to the balcony my special place and i think his too. To have some fresh air and to have a mesmerising view of the sky full of stars.

"So you are enjoying your shopping. I guess? " Ryan asked me playfully just to tease because he know very well that i hate these stuffs.

I narrowed my eyes at him and gave him light punch on his cheast.

He made a face acting like he was hurt " Ouchh! You are hurting me. "

And we both laughed together. I missed this happy time with him. Our laughter. Our fun. Together. And the fact made me sad that i dont know how long am going live these moment with him. He can again be busy for i don't know how long.

"Hey! What happened" Ryan noticed the change in my expressions and asked me cupping my cheeks with both his hands.

"Nothing" i replied shaking my head and keeping my head down. Because i was crying and i dint wanted him to see this.

"Look at me." He asked softly.

I lifted my head slightly to look him in the eyes.

"What is wrong tell me?" He asked very sofly. All time keeping me close to him and caressing me cheeks.