His secret part-2

I looked him in the eye and told him what was bothering me from so long " I miss you Ryan. I want you around me. This is our marriage. I want you to be with me when we go for shopping or when we buy something for our room. I want you to make time for our marriage arrangements. But you are so busy that you don't even get time for me then how are you going to find time for our marriage arrangements. I know we have lots of people to do this and you own a lots of servents but still i want you to just be around and enjoy these little things with me don't leave me alone in this. Please.." i begged and started crying again. My tears were unstoppeble this time. I tried to control them but it was impossible he hugged me tightly but dint replied anything and i cried more in his embrace. I missed his smell. That sweet and freshly bathed smell of his.

I lifted my face from his cheast when i stopped crying and looked at him. He was holding my hands tightly. We both looked at each other and my eyes were pleading him to say something, to give any explanation.

"I know am not giving you time..." he said then looked at our tangled fingers and continued " I dont know how to explain you this..  I love you more than anything in the world" he said looking at me.

"I know you love me. I trust you. " i replied instantly.

"Can't you find some other job where you don't have to leave your family like this" i said and dissapointment was there in my voice.

"I actually don't even need a job. I have alot of money which is enough for both us and even for our future kids to spend a luxerious life." He said looking at me.

I frowned to  what he said " How do you have so much money?"

" My dad was also in these hotel business and there are still many hotels that was owned by my dad but after my dad's death they  were all transfered on my name so practically am the owner of those five star hotels.   So i get money from there as well and its  a huge amount of money i get in my bank account without even doing anything." He said and laughed arrogantly making fun of his richness i guess.

"Who look after those hotels?"  I asked.

"Uncle. He work double and look for his and my hotels as well. I sometimes go there when any problem comes up. Its not a tough job actually. We can do our work on phone as well. But still i was not intersted in this business. But uncle i mean mom and dad were persistent and they wanted me to have those money which are earned from the hotel because it's my Dad's. Whether i want it or not I have to look after these hotels later because dad is getting old and am his only son. I know he is never going to pressure me to leave my job because he love me so much but still its my duty to not let him work in his old days."

The only question that came in my mind after lisning this all was why does he work like this even after being this rich? I instantly asked him "Then why do you work like this ?"

He looked at me and after few seconds he said "lets get in my room?"

What the hell am asking something and he want me to go in his room. Ugh i was so irretated on him at that time. But i dint said anything he was holding my hand and we walked to his room in silence but we dint stopped in his room we went to his ravishing closet and thats where we stopped i looked at him blankly not understanding why  we came here. But his face said nothing. It looked like he was trying to prepare himself for something. He looked blanked, nervous. I  don't know for what? He bent on his knees and opened a huge drawer where there was a box. I too sat like that on the carpated floor and looked at him and the box he was looking at. He opened the box with his trembling fingers and when he opened that box. There were toys and photo frames of a boy with his women. And what caught my attension was the toys, there were only planes, different types of toy planes fighter planes and i dont even knew the other types of toy planes he had in the box. Nervously i touched a photo frame and looked at the picture. That small boy was a miniature version of Ryan. And i guess the women in this picture was his mom. I looked at him and he was looking so vulnerable and broken. I dint expected him that he will keep a box full of childhood memories i mean i know its common everyone like to keep that but with Ryan it was unexpected. He portrayed himself as a very strong personality who don't give a shit for anyone. Fearless and brave. But who knew that he too is emotional.

Finally after getting some courage i tried to talk to him.

"Are these yours?" I asked pointing towards the toys.

He just nodded like a child. I just wanted to hug my baby at that time but i controled myself and asked him more.

"Are these your pictures?" I asked nervously.

"Yes and the women in this picture is my mom." He replied looking at the photo frame blankly.

We both remain silent after that i looked at him and he at the photo frame he was keeping in his hand.

"My mom gifted me these toys on my birthdays..." he said looking at his toys " she always used to gift me Airplanes. " and after saying that he looked at me.
"It was her dream Rania to see me as a pilot. My mom wanted me to be a pilot." He said looking at me. I was quite. I dint knew how to react i just looked at him and thankfully he continued.

"I know what you must be thinking that his mom left him when he was only a kid and he still fulfilled his mom's wish. What a stupid guy he is.." he said and laughed at himself.

I wanted to rply him that no its okay i dont think of you like that but before i can say anything he continued again and i dint wanted to stop him so i remain silent.

"I know am suppose to hate her. And trust me i hate the fact that i worked so hard to be a  pilot for a selfish women who left his child when he needed him the most... when she left i dint understand why she left? why she dint took me with her? My mom can't leave me like this. They are all lying. She love me. Am his good boy. Mamma is going to come. But when she dint came i thought that i will make her proud and i will be a pilot like my mamma wanted me to be, may be then she will come back and may be then she will live with me. I dint said this to anyone. And  i started studing hard. It was my secret plan to get my mom back with me. I remain silent and dint interacted with much prople only me and my books and my room. When i completed my high school. Shania's dad asked me "what do you wanna do next son?" I told him that i want to be a pilot. They were a bit surprise with my choice but they wanted me to love my life and enjoy it so they allowed me to give the entrance test for pilot training. I worked hard and focused in my taining but when finally i become a first officer. I got the news that my mom died in a car accident. And that time i was completely shattered, broken. I dint knew what to do next. I dint even cried at my mom's funeral because there was no emotions left in me. I still work as a pilot i dont know why? And i dont know for how long? I dont know why i still love that women which i shouldn't be? I don't know anything Rania. Am lost. " he completed looking at me.

I was crying at that time. I dint said anything and just hugged him tightly and tears were started streaming from my eyes. "M sorry baby. M sorry" i started saying again again.

"Don't be sorry baby. I should be the one apologising to you. Am still stuck to the past. " he said looking at me.

"Shhhh! Its okay to love your mom. Its okay to be what she wanted you to be. Am sure she must be really proud on you wherever she is. You are amazing sweetheart. I love you so much. And you know what am proud on you for what you do for what you are for everything. I love you." I said.

"I love you to baby. You are my life. I have not said this before to anyone. Its you whom i wanted this to know. " he replied and we sat like that in his closet. Me in his lap circling my arms around  his neck. And he playing with my hairs. It felt peacefull. It felt do good snd perfect.

"I will leave this job. If it bothers you so much. I want you to be happy with me baby. " he said after a minute looking at me.

"No. I want you to continue what you are doing. I want you to be happy and am happy i only need you and i have got you. I love you it doesnt matter how much time we get even a second together is enough if we truly love each other. "