Airplane

Next morning i woke up with excitement. My bags were already packed all i have to do was to keep my medicines inside. I took a shower and changed in my blue jeans and white shirt and a pair of shoes. My hairs were not open today. I did a ponytail with them. I looked for my phone to check if there is a message from Ryan and there was one saying *Good Morning * from Ryan. I replied him *Good Morning* and very carefully taking one step at a time i went downstairs. I went in the kitchen to look for mom and she was there doing dishes.

"Where's Dad?" I asked mom while fetching myself a glass of water.

"He left early for office" she replied putting the dishes in the cupboard.

"Ryan will be here in fifteen minutes. You have a flight for Mumbai in 45 minutes. He is coming to take you Mumbai" she said while giving me my breakfast.

So thats the plan but dint he have a plane to fly today or he took a day off for me. I laughed at my thought Ryan can never do this. He can never put me above his job. I dismissed my inner thoughts and replied mom.

" when did he asked you mom?" I asked her while having my breakfast.

"He called me last night. And he was requesting alot so sauing no to him was so hard" she said while sitting on a chair next to me.

"You want to go na??" She asked with concern.

Yessss! I was screaming from inside. I am dying to go there.

"Yes mom i really want to go" i replied her.

"Ok then enjoy yourself there but please take care of your self." She replied while caressing ny cheeks.

"Yes mom" i smiled at her.

I went in the kitchen to wash my plate. I washed it and then i heard a male voice. its Ryan talking with my mom outside. I went outside and he was there in his blue jeans black shirt and a jacket with a pair of shoes and he was looking fresh hundsome and amazing. This man never dissapoints me in good looks. He looks like a male model ready for photoshoot.

He caught me checking him out and smiled his shy smile.

"Ready" he asked in his sexy voice.

"Ye-s" i dont know what happened but i started stammering. He chuckled to that.

"Where are your bags?"

"In my room. Upstairs." I replied him but this time with confidence.

"Okay. Lets get your bags then" he said and he headed towards stairs before me. Mom went in the kitchen. So me and Ryan were alone there.

We went in my room. And very effortlessly he carried all my bags and put it in the cab waiting outside. I bid goodbye to mom and i have to say She was really strict with Ryan.

*sorry guys for these really short chapter i am sick now. I will update soon. Please vote and comment .. ❤*