Haldi Function

My haldi function was lit. I was the one in yellow sari with all flower jewellery looking simple yet beautifull and i totally loved myself that day. I wished Ryan could see me today. But because it was only girls function and boys couldn't be here not even  the groom himself so he can't see me today wearing this lovely simple attire.

Everyone came one by one and applied me haldi. On my face and a little on my hands like the way this ritual is being done. There were music and dance. And girls were really enjoying themselves. My mom got a bit emotional when she applied me Haldi which made me sad as well. The happiness that am going to get after having Ryan in my life is nothing comparing to the sadness am going to feel when am not going to be able to see my family on a daily basis. I am soon going to living with a new family. The whole thing intimidated me. But then sheena Aunty came and she hugged my mom and me and said " Don't worry about her She my daughter as well. And am going to take care of her very well."

Mom just nodded to that and faked a smile. I knew my mom is a bit emotional but she is soon going to be okay bacause she loves Ryan too. And the fact that am marrying the guy my mom likes what can give her anymore happiness.

Shania, Ahana and my bestiie did a little performance for me. Which was really cute and they grabbed me too for dance even after knowing that am a terrible dancer. I just stand there clapping and laughing with the music because i don't wanted to get embaraced at my own wedding.

There were so many womens. So many guests at our wedding. There were peoples that dont even knew me. I was not happy about one thing. I wanted my wedding to be simple with fee guests only who are close to me and Ryan , our families and friends thats it. I had never dreamed of this Grand celebrity wedding. But everyone is happy about this and they are enjoying this. And am only going to be dound like a fool if i will tell this to anyone. Its every girls dream i should be thankfull about this.

It was tiring function. I went to my room and sat on my couch without even bothering to switch on the light, tehre was only a dim light, lighting the room. I searched my phone and gladly it was on my couch only i checked my phone but there was no sign of Ryan's text or call. I was dissapointed i was atlease expecting him to ask me for a pic of mine. How i was looking today. What is he doing?

Irretated on him i switched on the light and the moment i turn on the lights. My eyes went on the silver cocktail dress which was on my bed. I went there and there was a note saying

* If you Love Me then wear this dress and  Meet me at the Roof. I Will be waiting for you.*

Another Date on the roof. Am so lucky to have a man like him in my life. He never dissapoint to surprise me. I am such a fool how can i even think that he dint missed me ughh! All the while he was planning another date for me.

Awww! I just loved this dress. Its just amazing . A bit different from what Ryan' taste. Shimmery and party kinda dress. Without thinking a lot i went into the bathroom and changed myself in that dress. I quickly did a little makeup matching my dress. And did my hair nicely. I checked myself in the full length mirror in my room. And i was looking amazing. The fitting of this dress was perfect. Half of the credit for my looks goes to my dress only. I blushed myself and went towards the door to quikly go upstairs but then i realise everyone is going to be outside. There are hundreads of guests in this hiuse right now. So i quickly grabbed a scarf and covered my head and shoulders to hide half the dress and the make up.

I cross the hallway and was about to get the stairs. Ahana stopped me.

"Where are you going like this?" She checked me.

"Am just going upstairs to get some fresh air" i replied her hurridly.

"What are you two doing?" Ryan asked in a teasing tone startling us.

What the hell. What does he want. Instead of helping me to get on the roof easily he is creating trouble by questioning me. Why does he have to be funny in a wrong situation.

"Nothing " Ahana replied and smiled at him.

I knew he had some way to get on the roof before me. And he is doing this just to make me more curious for his date.

"I need to go" i replied tgem and went towards the stairs.

I quickly went upstairs and the scenario was even more besutifull them our first date it was a total candle light dinner date. And flower petals flying lantern. There were chilly winds as well the candles must be elctronic i guess,  otherwise they wouldn't had survived in this wind.

I was so overwhelmed. Why does he always tease. Even at the time of getting me upstairs he acted like he dont even know what he had just sent in my room. Such an idiot i hate his masters acting skills.