Ignoring part-2

"Ok..fine" i said and signed "he is too busy in his job that he dont get time for me" i replied.

"Thts it? Thts why you were disturbed?" Ahana said shocked. As if this its not an issue.

"Yeah" i replied.

"Maybe he is really busy.. i mean he had really spent good time with you let him focus on his job as well." She said

"Hmm" i replied and shrugged my shoulders.

......................................

We were passing by a shop when Ahana's eyes caught a dress. It was a silver shimery dress and it was really short but it was an amazing dress. I loved it.

"Come on" she said in excitement and grabbed my hand.

We went in the shop and she handed me the dress and told me to try it.

I went in the changing room and changed into that dress and i have to admit this. It was looking amazing on me. I came out and  showed Ahana.

"Whaaooo!" She said with a shocked face.

"Ok now.. whats next? You want to buy this?" I asked her.

"Yeah.. i think we should by this " she said

"Okay am coming" i said and went in the changing room to change.

" when are you going to wear this? " i asked her

"Me??" She replied in confusion.

"Yeah you" i said.

"This dress is for you" she replied looking at me.

"But i dont want this dress" i said.

She rolled her eyes at me and replied" keep it and shut your mouth".

I dint replied her and after buying that dress. We went in the car. After thirty minutes we were back home.

Ahana showed mom what we brought while i made myself a sandwich.

I checked my phone later and there was a message from him which brought a smile on my face.

*Ryan- M sorry. Am really busy nowdays. I will call you at night. And  m good.  Take care. Miss me.*

MISS ME am really missing him he dont have to say this. But i was happy that he atleast replied and am really looking forward to talk to him today. Its been really long since i last heard his voice. Ugh.. am really obsessed with this guy now.

Mom called me downstairs for dinner.

"Today is sunday so this wednesday you two are going Mumbai" mom said at the dinning table.

"Okay" Ahana replied in full excitement.

I was  exited too bacause i am going to meet Ryan as well if he dont be this  busy then only.

I was having my dinner when my phone started buzzing. I looked at mom and told her its important. So she just nodded her head which means i can take this call.

Well it was important cuz it was from Ryan. So i got upstairs in my room and picked the call.

"Hello" i replied panting.

"Hey.. Are you running " he said on the other side.

" No i was downstairs and you called so i came to my room running thts why am panting now" i replied and smiled.

"Whooo" he said and chuckled.

"So you were ignoring me" i replied and i was totally serious that time.

"Ignoring? Why would i ignore you?" he replied confused.

"You were not rplying my msgz" i said

"I was busy dear. I dint get the time. I will never ignore you just keep this thing in your mind. " he replied comforting me.

"Why are you so busy?" I asked him in my pissed voice.

"Because this is my job  i cant leave this. And its my responsibility to do my job perfectly. I cant take anything lightly." He replied in his gentle voice.

" i hate your job" this word suddenly came out of my mouth. And i was about to clear this but He cut me off "i me-"

"Dont say anything about my job i dont like to hear that" he replied and all gentleness was gone. He was very angry but i dint mean that and he dint let me explain.

"But i dint mean th-" i said and he cut me off.

"Let it be .. so are you coming on wednesday?" He asked changing the topic but i was pissed as hell with him . I was worried about him all the time and now when we are talking after so long so he just ignored what bothering me like anything.

I replied with "hmmm".

"M sorry but i love my job as well. I cant hear anything bad about it" he said and let out a sign.

" its ok.. but i dint mean that" i replied him.

"I know.. m sorry" and my gentleman was back.

"I missed you" i finally admitted that.

"I missed you too. I mean i never thought that i will miss you this much but i missed you like hell." He said and his words made me giggle.

"I am really looking forward to see you on Monday" he said

"Me too" i replied.

"Ok then good night and take care of yourself and miss me bacause i love this thing." He said on the other side.

"Ofcourse i will miss you. Good nighy and please take few minutes for me from your busy schedule" i teased him

"I will try i promise" he replied

And we bid each other bye.