Apology

It was saturday. And my mom had allowed me to spent the night at sia's house. We are having a girls night at her home. With some netflix and dressing and doing other girly stuffs. Her parents are out of town for some reasons. So she asked my mom for this and she said yes.

I was excited. I packed few of my clothes and other needed stuff in my backpack and went to change. It had already been 5 pm and Dad is going to drop me to sia'a house at 5.30pm. I quickly changed in my blue rugged jeans and a grey sweater. I made a messy bun with my hair. And like always i applied mascara and some lipgloss and i was ready to go. I was looking decent like always.

I went downstairs and bid bye to my mom and sister and they loved the excitement i had in me for this small night stay at sia's home. Even i was surprised with myself but am loving this change in me. I went in the car and after a twenty minutes ride Dad left me at sia's house.

Her house is very much like ours. Small and cozy like i love.

"Hey" sia opened the door and greeted me in her all time cheerfull voice.

I hugged her back. She was wearing her pink pajamas with her bunny sliders and not to forget her pink rubberband which she used for her ponytail. She was looking all barbie. And her obsession with pink was on top that day.

I put my bag in the living room and followed her to the kitchen. Where she was baking some cookies. Yeah she is a great baker.

"Cookies again. Am excited." I said to her when we were in the kichen.

"I know you love this. Thats why am baking this plus i can't cook anything else beside this." She said and we started laughing.

We decided to watch Twilight Breaking Dawn part-2 again. We are just obsessed with this movie. And specially this last sequeal. Bella is looking stunning in this one. And the way Edward protect his family and stand for it. Is just so lovely to watch.
We were watching the movie when suddenly sia's phone started buzzing. She was so engrossed in the movie that she dint even realised and even i ignored it. But when it started buzzing again and again. It became irretating for me to stand. So i asked her to check her phone.

I don't know who it was on the phone. But when she saw her phone her expression changed completely. She went in her room to talk. She was keeping a secret with me which was really new and strange at the same time. She came back after ten minutes and told me it was her brother from London. Which was a complete lie. I know her she is a terrible liar. But i dint said anything i just nodded in response. Maybe she wants some privacy in her life. We started watching the movie again. After fifteen minutes someone knocked the door. I looked at her quizically. Who could it be? Her parents are out of town. My parents can't come. Her brother is in london. And we din't have anyother friend whom she can invite for our stupid pajama party. She looked a little scared but then she went to check the door.

She came in a minute and asked me to go in her room.

"Are you sure? Who is at the door?" I asked her with concern.

"Just a friend. Please can you wait in my room. " she said in a weird tone.

I dint argued much with her she was behaving strange today. I simply went in her room. And waited for her to call me downstairs. It had already been 10 long minutes. And i was dying with curiosity. Who is it? I went to the Balcony and looked at the sky to calm myself a little. It was helfull. And this scenario is my all time favourite. A sky full of stars and stars shinning bright like diamonds.

"Gazing at the stars?" A familiar voice came from behind startling me. I can't believe this. I was cimpletely numb at that time. Is this real?

I turned around to see a hundsone guy in all black outfit. Blck jeans and black shirt with a black leather jacket. His hair was completely styled. He was looking amazing. Except for the  fact that he had little dark circles around his eyes. Like he hadn't sleep well from a long time. And he was really. He was standing in front of me. I was in shock.

"Hey" he said in his masculine voice. Which i was always been  a fan of.

"What are you doing here Ryan?"  I asked him after caming back in my senses. I have to focus i cant let myselt get hypnotise by his beauty again.

"To meet you" he said went silent for a minute then said "And to Apologise". 

I raised my eyebrows and looked at him "Really?"

"Yes Really look Rania i am going to be very straight." He said looking in my eyes with complete sincerness. And when i looked closer to him. He looked weak like he had stopped eating or something. He had always had  a hundsome and charming face. It's not he is any less charming now.  But there was something missing in him.

"What exactly you want to talk?" I asked him being  a complete bitch. And folded my hands to my cheast.

He looked at me then sighed and said"Am sorry Rania. Am the most stupidist guy of this whole universe. I thought. ..."

He tried to speak but i stopped him "Its over. You lost the chance to apologise. Now get out of here. " I said  in complete anger.

"Let me complete please. You don't even know what i went through..." He said coming towards me.

But i  again stopped him "what you went through" i said laughing a weird laugh. "You ditched me at our wedding. Do you even have any idea how humiliating that was?" I said to him and now i began loosing my composure. My eyes began to water. All the memories were started to coming back.

"I know baby am sorry. I really am sorry" he said looking at me. And pain was visible on his face. His voice had that guilt in them. But nothing can fix the loss now.

" Don't Baby me. Am not your baby." I replied with gritted teeth.