Celebration

AFTER FIVE MONTHS.

Today is a party at my house. My graduation party.  My mom and dad are really proud on me even i am proud on me as well. I never expected that i will pass the entrance exam and will be soon moving to London for studies. Not only this i was even surprised to hear my third year results. I passed my exam with a really good marks. And my parents were super happy to hear that so My parents and Sia's decided to throw a party for me and sia. They had invited all our relatives in this party even Ahmad uncle and Shena aunty are also invited which i was not expecting and afcourse my baby girl shania is also invited as well. She was so happy to hear that. She was screaming on the phone when i told her about this. The only person i hadn't told this was Ryan but i know this news will reach him soon.

In this five months Ryan had been surprisingly very patience with my attitude. He used to call me almost everyday but i never acsepted. He sent me flowers and chocolates. He possibly did everything which he could to talk to me like before but i never showed him any affection. Though i was happy to see that he was making efforts to fix things between us but i was testing his patience. Only today when he called to congratulate me, i picked the call and said thank you. When i recieved the call he was surprised for few seconds that it was real or not which made me smile but we dint talked much. I made sure that i take things slow between us and most of all i am not sure whats gonna happen later between us. I am still not sure about anything between us.

My mom knocked my room startling me and entered my room with a huge dress bag. I looked at her confused.

My mom just smiled at me increasing my curiosity. She came in and put that dress on my bed.

"What is it" i asked pointing towards that huge dress.

"Its a dress." She simply said like i can't see myself.

"I know its a dress mom. But for whom? " I asked.

"For you afcourse. " she said smiling towards me. I smiled back at her.

"Can i see it?" I asked excitedly.

"Afcourse. " she said and opened the long zip of that dress hanger bag or whatever it was.

I gasped looking at the dress. It was beautifull. It was a black long sleeves A line gown with a little lacy thing at the back. It was not revealing but at the same time very classy and elegant like i instantly fell in  love with it.

"I loved it mom.. Its beautifull" i said looking at my mom.

"Ohh sweety i am so happy for you." She said and hugged me.

We hugged  each other and it was a really happy moment after a very long time.

"Okay now start getting ready. We will be leaving at 8pm for the party. " she said and kissed my cheeks before leaving.

I looked at the dress one more time then went in the bathroom to take a shower.

By the time i came back in my room. Ahana was there already with her makeup and hear instruments. Yeah i call them instruments. Because i truly appreciate the talent they show everytime when they turn me into a totally different person by using thier instruments on me and i instantly fell in love with that new me.

"Hey" i said raising my eyebrows.

"Hi." She said pointing me to towards a chair.

Afcourse her bossy self is on. I sat at the chair in my bath robe and she started blowdrying my hair.

"Did you helped mom in picking this dress?" I asked when  she was engrossed in drying my hair.

"Yep. You dint liked it?" She asked looking at me in the mirror.

"Nope. I loved it i was just asking. " i replied looking at her reflection in the mirror.

She again continued doing my hair.

"What do you want straight or curls?" She asked me.

"Ummmm straight." I replied after thinging a little. My hairs are already wavy. So i always admire striaght hair. Though everyone really are a fan of my hair.

"Okay." she said and continued with the strightner.

"Ummm Is  Shena Aunty coming at my graduation party?" I asked her while painting my nails.

"Yeah she is. She called mom in the morning." She replied not looking at me.

"And shania?" I asked trying to know about Ryan but it seems like she was stupid enough to get the hint.

"She told you herself yesterday. Why are you asking me now. " she replied frustated.

"I just forget." I said with a pissed expression.

"Ohhhh now i got it you wanted to know about Ryan. " She almost screamed after a few seconds making me jump.

"Shhssss" i said.

"Can't you speak low?" I replied pissed at her.

"I was just asking." She said and continued with my hair.

"So..? "I asked again.

"So... he is not coming." She said and looked at me.

Dissapointment was visible on my face. Then she continued.

"Mom told Aunty shena to not brieng him here. He is not invited. " she completed.

"She said to her like that." I replied almost turning myself to look at her.

"Stay still okay" she said and made me sit straight.

"You know how mom is." She replied.

"Even me and dad were surprised at her way of speaking but we dint said anything. " she completed.

"Hmmm" i nodded.

I was dissapointed. I wanted to see him. But it was good because it can turn into a super akward situation if he will come here  in front of all the guests. May be mom is right. What she did is good. But i really felt sorry for him. I wanted him to attend my graduation party.